Chapter 51:: Three Months Later

(UNEDITED)

Marceline's POV

Its been about two months since Liam and the pack went to go fight. I have been taking care of Kayden as usual. I just still can't believe that I'm someone's mother.

I know it wasnt the right choice; me getting pregnant and having a baby at sixteen. Kayden isn't a mistake, he is a blessing. Even though this was unexpected since I did get knocked up giving up my virginity.

I won't lie, becoming pregnant was my biggest fear about having sex but hey look at me. I'm actually someone's mother now. I'm not proud of my age but I am proud of what we created. I have never loved anyone as much as I love Kayden.

I do want another kid and thats all. Just a little girl. I was thinking of maybe something unique and pretty. I was also thinking of having another baby within a year but War could go on for about a few months to a few years.

I looked down at Kayden sleeping. He is starting to look more like his dad now. I wonder if I got pregnant again with a baby girl will she look like me more like how Kayden looks like Liam. The sound of bearing all of Liam's children sounds so wonderful to me. I know I know, you're all like what the fuck Marceline, after you went through hell and back with him with one kid why continue to move forward with him.

I don't know, maybe im that other half of girls thats dumb enough to stick around with a guy no matter what, so I'm proud to scream out loud that I loved and helped healed a damanged boy who was lost, who needed to be love not just become around fuck buddy to him. Yes, he cheated on me with my ex bestfriend, yes I was stubborn, yes we had others trying to get in between us and yes I love this man with all of my heart. One thing I can say I did change with him is make him feel wanted and loved.

Our past don't make our future, are actions makes our future, how we move, change, grieve, love, thats what makes us human. I will love him to death and yes, finally, yes, he's been done with his hoing stages in life.

I don't know why I'm getting more baby fever though, I came to really enjoy Kayden a lot. He's such a sweet baby, hardly cries. Mom told me i was l lucky to have such a good baby.

Sometimes Alicia watches him for me while I go to work, even though The old Alpha told me I didnt need to work but I want too. I wanna achieve something, I wanna still go to college and do many things.

I laid on my bed, well Liams bed while Kayden slept. He's just the cutest. I live in the pack house since Liam is the Alpha now, it's too dangerous for me and the future Alpha to not be at the pack house.
"Future Alpha Kayden" I smiled as I slowly stroked his light brown hair.
I like how that sounds.

"Al-pha Kay-den" I say again. I had started to mentally scream in my head as I was kicking my legs in the air. My baby will be the future heir of this pack.

There was a soft knock at the door. I had stopped moving around and looked up to see an amused looking Mason. I had sat up fixing myself from getting overly excited. He walked over by the bed and sat down on it. He stared at Kayden.

"He's starting to look more and more like Liam" Mason commenting on Kayden.

"I know right" I say looking down at Kayden too.

"Marceline, I was meaning to tell you something" he says looking uneasy at me. I wonder why he's looking uneasy.

"What is it?" I say as he paused.

He looked at me as I looked back at him. He smiled and shook his head. "It's nothing" he says.

"Are you sure?" I asked.