Chapter 3:: Embrassing Much!

[EDITED]

Liam's POV

I felt warmness by my side, I feel something oh my chest and something on my leg. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kennedy with her under wear. And I just remembered I had slept with her.

She is a Freak

Anyway not to seem like an Asshole but it's her time to leave. I had shook her lightly and she mumbled something I didn't catch. "Kennedy get up!" I say loudly.

"What" she says sitting up.

"It’s time to leave" I say

"What Time is it" she says

"Doesn't matter just get the hell out" I say

She looked at me and rolled her eyes and smirked "I'll see you in an hour" she says

"Yeah whatever" I say

She had got dressed and blew a kiss and had left.

I had looked on my phone and it said 6:23am.

I groaned...School....I almost forgot.

I had got my clothes out and went and took a shower and got dressed.

Then headed to school. I can't wait to see my Marceline. I want her to fall hard for me... it's just my moto... Make em fall hard.

I was sitting at my chair and here came Marceline now entering in the classroom and had took her seat next to me.

I leaned in "Morning Cutie" I whispered, she had jumped a little.

Then slowly turned around and looked at me. I had smirked. But she had a frown.

"Don't morning me, I'm not a morning person and Mason wouldn't leave me in peace. Damn stuck up guy" She says

My wolf started getting a little mad...Who is this Mason Guy?

"Who is Mason" I softly growled.

She rolled her eyes "My Brother...Big Brother" she says

Oh yeah, I forgot.

More students came in the class and they had crowded our desk.

"I heard you fought Ashley" A girl says.

"Who won" A boy says

"I heard you got your ass beat" another boy says.