Chapter 9:: Finally Have he made his decision

[UNEDITED]

Liam's POV

It's been A Week almost 2 after tomorrow and I think I may just only want Marceline. Because of her I can't enjoy my daily routines. I can't look at any girls without thinking about Marceline. I Think I have fallen for her. Yeah she is Beautiful, I mean very beautiful and feisty. Yeah I think I'll ask her out.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Marceline POV

Right now I'm sitting in class. Where's Liam? I thought I saw him in the halls. Wait Why Am I worry about where he is? "Because you love him" Darlene says. No I don’t, I don't love him...he's just an Idiot who just bothers me every single day. She giggled "Our Mates are very playful and Silly" she says. “Their idiots” I say. “My Lukas isn't an idiot....believe it or not. We chat with each other as much as we can. He’s actually a sweetheart. He's still convicting Liam that he loves you. But Liam will not accept the fact that he loves you."

“Yeah like that Ass would ever like me. He just goofs off and Mess with me. Play around with girls and Sleep with them. He even got Kennedy pregnant.” I say in despondent. Darlene had growled "Don't Mention that bitch!. Lukas was Sad that Liam would make a Pup with her. I'm glad she didn't keep the baby.”

“Ouch, Isn't that a bit Harsh”

Yeah but whatever.... you should of let me get to her. I would have Beat the shit out of her. And also her human form is brave but her wolf is Very Weak. She's an Omega.”

“Really?! I thought she was just another member of the pack just regular. She seemed so imitating.”

Ha! Yeah right. Her wolf was whimpering when we got in her face. I guess her wolf had also fell for Liam and Lukas”

“But that's-“ I got cut off by my teacher.

"Marceline can you read Chapter 3 section 5. That quote" the teacher says making me snap out of talking with Darlene. I look at my closed book and opened it up and had started quickly going to the page and the door had opened and it was my life saver.......Liam? "Mr. Johnson why are you late to my Class?" he says.

Liam Growled. This shut the teacher up and had some confused Looks. Liam you idiot the teacher is a Human. Liam had played it off by coughing."Sorry, my throat is sore. I'm a bit sick... I just got here" he says.That growl must have scared the teacher."Uh, just go take a seat ....uh next to Marceline" he says clearing his voice.He nodded and came and sat next to me, and smiled at me which put me to daze. His eyes started to flicker.He’s talking to his wolf.He had slammed on the desk. This caused everybody’s attention."Are you okay Mr. Johnson?" the teacher says.