Chapter 24:: Taking Your mind off things or People

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

Google I freaking love you.

I am looking up some information about pregnancy. I have found some really good informations.

my door busted opened. I got scared, Jumped and Slammed the computer down. Ethan started laughing. "Ah-Ha-Ha-Ha" started saying sarcastically while clapping.

He just had a dumb smile on his face. "What do you want?" I say irritated by him just standing there.

"Mom said get dressed she's wants to take a family vacation" He says scratching his abs. Have I mentioned that he's basically half naked at my door with just some black Basketball shorts on.

"Yeah I'll get dress...And You put a shirt on.....Where have you been raised? In a Barn?" I say.

He chuckled. "Yes Mom" he says jokely. 

"Seriously Ethan...put a shirt on" I say.

"Don't be a hater....The Girls loves my beautiful Six pack and muscles" He says.

Man if he knew how big his eagle is.

"You know ... I don't think I have ever met anybody as cocky as you and Ashton before" I say than it hit me.

"Actually I take that back.... I have...and he's really cocky" I say thinking about Liam. But Liam will not cross my mind all the time, every day. I need to live a little. Maybe this will give me and Ashton time off of our mates, Give Ethan time off of girls, give Mason, mom and Josh time off of Work. Yeah this'll be a great trip.

When's the last time we've had an family vacation? I think it was when I was thirteenth maybe twelve. I dunno know.

I was thinking about bringing Darwen. But When I thought again. Ethan said Family Vacation. Means only family. My mom had went over this with me back in elementary when I invited Darwen to one of Family Vacations. I didn't really understand. But untill I got older.

Either my trips are. I am still surrounded by guys. Man why does  this household have an Dominant of men. Where's all the females?!?

But it would look bad if I was pregnant and my mom was pregnant. Maybe she can adopt. Mom would be happy to share a child with the man she loves.

I had got up and went into my bathroom and took a shower and came out into my room and found some Pink sweat pants and a Gray Pink shirt. This little baby bump is cute. I secretly thinking as I'm looking at.

I put my shirt down and went down stairs. Every one was down there. Even Miss Collins?!? You know it's really awkward having your teacher popping up at your house randomly.

I had sat down. "Glad you can join us Sweets" my mom says. I just slighty smiled. "So we've decided to go to Hawaii for one week...I need all of you to have your things packed" Mom says.

"What about School?" I say.

"Awee Forget School...we've already talked to the school...they're fine with it. Just when we get back do all of your homework." Josh says.

"Awesome Dad" Ashton says.

"What's the Rules?" Mason says.

"Rules? We didn't think you guys needed rules..you know freedom at at last on Vacation" Mom says speaking for both her and Josh with a smile.

"There has to be Rules. Do you know what would happen if they didn't have rules? Some one may end up hurt. Someone may get Kidnapped. Someone may Do something that they're regret later on in life. Some one may get thrown in Jail. Someome may-----"