Chapter 44:: Giving Birth

(UNEDITED)

Liam's POV

"Lauren Kick Thomas harder" I shouted to them. "But Alpha..." he whined. "Suck it up!"

"Collin and Vicent you guys are up next" I tell them they nodded.

My phone started ringing. I had took it out and it said some hospital. I had answered. "Hello?"

"No fair Alpha, You get have to your phone" whined a girl. I shot her a glare. She closed her mouth.

"Hello this is ******** Hospital. Is this Liam Johnson?" A ladies voice says.

"Yes..." i say. Did something bad happen?

"Miss Marceline Rivers says your her boyfriend and father of her child. Im calling to conform that she's in Labor---"

"What?! Foreal!" I say.

"Yes sir"

"Im on my way" i had hung up and looked for the directions of the hospital.  Luckily its in my pack.

"Everyone! Practice is dismissed for the day. Your Luna's in Labor" i say happily. Everyone was happy now. Some for leaving others for the labor and some for both.

I rushed to my Car and Chen hoped in. It took me an half an hour to get there. I quickly sighed in and went to her room. Her mom was holding her hand while trying to keep her cool. I slowly walked in catching there attentions. They both turned their heads. Marceline had that thingy over her nose and mouth to help her breath.

She smiled when she seen me. "Ah, your here...thats good. She's almost three. She was just two for about two hours." Her mom explains. I nodded and went to her side. "I need to go make phone calls, if you dont excuse me" I say

I had took Marcelines hand into my hand. "Ill go too" Chen says leaving out. I had moved some of her hair from her forehead. I moved our hands up and kissed her hand. "How are you feeling?" I say.

She took the mask off her mouth and nose. "In Pain...They gave me something to ease it a bit" she says.

I had rubbed the back of her hand slowly. "Are you ready? You ready to bring this child into this world?" She had thought for a moment. Then her eyes came back to me. "Yes, i am Liam, despite this pain...are you ready to be a daddy?" She says.

"Its scary and crazy but Yes i am ready" I say. She smiled a bit.
"Liam, promise me you'll stay by this childs side no matter what, even if we ever break up, even if i die or something...Dont leave this childs side. I dont want this child hating you, like i hate mines" She says while taking steady breaths.

I nodded. "I have thought of the perfect name for this baby, While I was at the library, It hit me." She says.

"Whats the name?" I say.

"That's  a secret" She says.

"Im sure whatever name you chose that it'll be perfect" i say.

"Thank you" she says.

"One question, is the name Liam Jr?" I say.

She shook her head as a no. "Won't it confusing calling Liam then you and him both coming to me?"

I nodded the  started laughing a bit imaging it a bit. She giggled too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mason's POV

I was buttoming up my shirt as i was looking at the clock. Its like a strange feeling. I cant explain but I like having sex with Aexia but i am also disgusted with it. Alexia had yawned and wrapped her arms around my waist. My phone started going off. I had answered it.

"Hello?" I say a bit sleepy.

"Mason! Where the hell are you dude? Marceline is in labor, your brothers and step mom is here and we are all just waiting..." Dad says. Oh.

"I'll be there in Twenty" and with that I hung up. I had unwrapped her arms from around me. I flinched a bit as I got up. Shes a freak. Not meaning freaking in bed, i meant she was performing magic on me while we were....you know what...

"Where are you going?" She says like a clingy girlfriend. I had fixed the rest of my clothes and put my watch on my wrist.

"To the hospital" is all i said before i grabbed my keys and headed to the hospital.

I saw all of them as soon as i went into the waiting room. "Well?" I say. They all smiled. "Shes kind of on her way, but shes doing really good, the doctor said so" Wendy says. I nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third Person's POV

"Ahhhh" Marceline had screamed. Liam was holding her hand. He had been changed into something more suitable for this moment. Marceline was sweating like their was no tomorrow. Her screams had filled the room. Liam didnt know what to do, he had mixed emotions. He wanted to rip the doctors head off for not stopping this pain that shes going threw. He wanted to smooth her, to stop the pain, he was an nervous,  scared, excited and just feeling wonderful.

"Okay its time" the doctor announced. 

"When i count to three i want you too push" Marceline had screamed again. She wanted to nod but she could barely move due to her pain. But the doctor saw that she understood.

"One...Two...Three....push!" She had pushed and she cried while screaming. Liam hate that shes in this much pain.
.
.
.
.
1 hour later
.
.
.
.
"Its a Boy!" Marceline was tired, exhausted, happy. The doctors had asked Liam to cut the cord while a nurse had went and cleaned up the baby.  Liam went back  over to Marceline. Pretty soon the nurse had came back and handed the baby back.

"I think ill name him ...Kayden" she says.  "Thats a wonderful name" he says.

The door opened, it was wendy she smiled as marceline handed kayden to Liam.

Marceline loves her family.

.
.
.
.
.
.
An/ ;)

Date: 5/24/15

Time: 7:23 p.m