Chapter 21:: Digging Deeper

[UNEDITED]

Marceline's POV

Liam had fallen asleep. He's so adorable. Wait... Ughhh This is so hard to distance myself from him. Deep down I love him very much. He knows that. Everyone knows that.

I had just kept pushing my fingers threw his hair and rubbing it. I like the feel of his hair. He had snuggled up more into my chest.

Right now the position we are in. I am leaning up against the bed with a pillow behind my back for back support. He's in between my legs while his arms are wrapped around me firmly. His head is on my chest. My arms wrapped around him and I'm just playing with his hair.

But I've been thinking about something over the past few days. The night at the party.

Bridget she seems to pick with me about Liam a lot but Liam haven't mentioned her like that but only in a negative way. Something told me to get his side of the side of the story.

I mean every story have two sides to it. When he's up I'll....bring it up. Yeah have an Mature grown up talk with my Baby daddy slash mate slash Somewhat On off Boyfriend Slash Alpha...

Cool.

Liam had squimered a bit then mumbled something under his breath that sounded like he said Mommy Don't Go.

"Shhh...It's Okay Liam" I smoothly say to him. he was sleeping quietly again. Liam isn't that big bad Alpha. He's more of that Cute Little kid.

How long have he been sleeping...I think for about 2 or 3 hours now. He needs it. His eyes were red when I saw him when I woken up. I'm sure he haven't slept for a while.

He started moving again then he started stretching then his eyes opened. I was looking down at him as he had looked up at me.

He jumped up really fast. "Marceline! I-I" He says nervous.

I giggled a bit. "It's fine" I say.

"I wasn't hurting you was I?" He says really concerned.

I shook my head. "I'm fine" I say.

He started to relax. "Now are you okay?" I say.

"Yeah I'm good...just a bit tired still" He says. I had crossed my hands over my lap.

"Tell me your side of the story" I say.

He looked at me confused. "What?" He says.

"Tell me your side of the story...from what happened that night at the Chens Party" I repeated making sure he knows what I'm talking about.

"Do you really want to know or are you still replying to  what you say." He says.

"Both" I say. "Fair enough" he says.

"Well this is what happened. You had dispeared with Darwen. I was already a bit drunk at the moment. I went with Chen and Half of the Football team and some girls were there and were playing beer games and just drinking games. I had did a game where we were doing 100 shots. And when I got to my 100th shot my vision started blurring because I was beyond drunk. Someone had grabbed me. I couldn't barely walk. I saw a bit of black hair so I thought it was you and as soon as I got to a room I just laid out and Well Stuff started going on then the door busted opened and you were there. My wolf made me wide awake then. You then punched her off of me. And I tried to get dress really quick. Then I ran downstairs looking for you but you were already gone and my wolf just gave me a huge scolding afterwards and I regret doing that I wish I didn't get drunk and I really wish Bridget wasn't that low enough to slip something in my drinks then forced her ways with me." He says finally taking his eyes off of me then looking at his hands.