Chapter 36:: Beaware Of Her

(Unedited)

Marceline's POV

So...Life...people...im pretty weird at the moment. Thinking about life, mostly thinking about me. I don't feel beatutfil so why does liam like me so much? Yes I am very insercue as you can see and tell. I've always been like that ever SINCE p my crush back in seventh grade called me ugly. Im not insercue because of him, I can't explain it. I really don't wont to impress people by putting make up on, my thinking is He shouldn't love you for your looks, makeup, and, body, he should love you for your natural looks and personality. Though, I think not every girl is putting make up on to impress some guy, some girls are doing it just to do them, that's how some girls express themselves. Personally for me, I really don't care much for impressing some guy or wearing up like that. Though I am not bashing anyone who wears makeup, if you like makeup and enjoy it then go a head and wear it.

Gawd my stomach is so big. Its about to be six months, Im actually getting kinda sad, pretty soon I wont be able to feel my little boy in me no more, but Ill be happy because I'll be able to see him. But I feel that when this baby is born we'll be have a lot to deal with.

Wow six months now. Where has time gone, it felt like just a week ago I told Liam that I was pregnant and Just yesterday I was three months and now today six months.

Even though in the beginning it was horrible throwing up almost most of my food. But yeah, pretty much I got threw all of that. There was a knock at the door.

"It's open" I shouted. The door opened and in came in Mason. He waved a bit. "Hi" he says. I smiled a bit. "Hi" I waved back. "Your stomach is showing" he says pointing.

"I can't cover it any farther, my belly is to big" I say. I had been gave up on covering it.

"Oh" he says then it fell silent. It was kinda awkward. Then I thought for a moment. "Aren't you dating Miss C-- I mean Alexia" I say.

"You think me and her are dating?" He says with a straight face. I slowly nodded. He sucked in a breath then he sighed.

"I am not dating her" I say.

"But she's always around you so I'd assumed--" I started to say.

"You assumed wrong, that woman, I wouldn't get to friendly with her and if I was you, I wouldn't go near her" He says.

"Why? She seems nice and really smart....sorta like a girl version of you" he gave me a death glare which frighten me before, he's never gave me that type of look before.

"Don't you Dare say that she's the girl version of me. You'll only saw her out side, but have you gotten to know her inside. That women needs to be locked up in a hospital or mental institution that'll stop her." I looked at him horrified. What is he saying? Alexia doesn't seem like she'll hurt a fly.

"Mason, that's really low of you to say" I say. He sighed. "I thought you would of understood, out of all people, but I guess not...I didn't come here to argue Marceline" he says before he opened the door and left out.

I shook my head. What's up with him?

I had grab my coat and had put a hat and scarf on and some boots. Then headed out my room and went into Ethan's room.

I just opened his door. "Hey!" He shouted. "What?" I say. "You can't just bust into a Mans room like that without knocking first" Ethan says.
I waved my hand in the air. "Your not doing anything anyway but laying around. What's Alexia's number?"

"How would you know I had her number" Ethan says eyeing me. I rolled my eyes. "Dude, she was practically passing all her infor out when y'all was about to go to Hawaii"