Chapter 7:: Some Drama.... Feeling some type of way

[EDITED]

Liam's POV

Dammit.

I don't give a Fuck if I seemed like an asshole, because she's mines not that Guys. I want her so badly. She’s very beautiful and smart and I love how she is. She’s so beautiful she doesn't even need to wear make to look good. She’s just very beautiful. Right now at this moment. I'm just lying on the bed.... Yeah yeah the party is still going. I wonder if she already left yet. I heard a knock on the door and be for I can answer. A girl had walked in and it was Kennedy.

"Hey, Ken I didn't see ya...when did you get here?" I say and she slightly smiled.

"Hey Li" she says closing the door.

Her eyes were red and puffy. I can alright tell she's been crying. I had patted the bed she quickly walked over to me and hugged me and had kissed me. But I pulled her away as I saw tears.

"Liam...I have something to tell you" she says as she got off of me and sat next to me. She had tears just streaming down her and I really got serious now. "Kennedy what's wrong?" I say looking at her. She had turned her head and looked down at the ground.

"I'm pregnant" she said in a whisper.

"What?" I say

"I'M pregnant" she says loudly and I was speechless. Than finally found my words

"What are you going to do with it?" I say.

"I don't know yet" she says.

"How Far along are you?"

"3 weeks" she says.

I didn't know what else to say. I'm...Happy for some reason... I know it's weird....But I'm going to be a Daddy. I had smiled. She looks at me with a confused look. "You’re not upset?" she says. "Of Course not, this is my responsibility and I'll be there no matter what" I say happily. She giggled. Than had hugged me and I hugged her back. ... Wow I'm going to be a daddy ... cool.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

3 days later ~Monday~

Marceline's POV

I had shut my locker and started walking towards my first period class. I had sat down at any desk today and Reilly had came and sat next to me."Hey Marcie" he says.

"Hey Reilly" I quietly say.

"Something wrong?" he says concerned. I had laid down on my desk. "It's freaking Monday, Why are you so happy?" I say. He had laughed "Cheer up sunshine. It's just Monday" he says and I was about to say something but the teacher had interrupted us.

"Morning Class" he says

~Fuck This~

Finally after This class I went to my second period class than after that period, I saw People running and whispering. What's going on? "Omg Marceline, I think you need to come see this!" Bridget says grabbing me and pulling me into a Run and she pushed through the crowd and saw Liam and Kennedy, She was crying and he looked angry. “Kennedy What The fuck would you kill it!!!" he shouted as she cried. "I thought you wanted my opinion! I said I'll help take care of you and the baby! But why!!!!" he says as he punched the lockers and she stop holding her cries and started Sobbing out loud.

"I'm sorry!" she yelled. I saw Liam's Eyes Turn Black as he raised his hand... his wolf is taking over ... dammit his wolf don't seem like the type to show Mercy , Especially for An Alpha...An Alpha!!! Damn. I had ran in front of Kennedy protecting her as he was about to slap her but stopped as he saw me.

"Marceline Get out of the way" he warns. I shake my head. "No" I say "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!" he screamed at me in his Alpha Tone. My face felt like it was burning as he said that... I'm really pissed right now. "Li-" I got cut off

"Liam Jace Johnson, you better back down" a Male voice says. Everyone had turned and saw the old Alpha, Which is Liam’s dad. Liam had closed his eyes and Had took a deep breath. Of course taking in my scent. Than opened his eyes.

"Let’s go" he says. Liam had gone to his dad and they left out...What was that about. And Out of nowhere Kennedy had pushed me out of the way. "Mind your own Damn Business" she says. And now I am officially confused. What the Fuck just happened?!?

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Kennedy's POV

I didn't need her help.... I don't know why she jumped in....she's irreverent to me and Liam and I would of kept the baby but my dad and Mom told me to get rid of her and I tried to reason with them but in the end. I caught myself walking through that clinic with my mom and me on that bed as my legs are spread and felt a cold sharp pain and boom.... No more Baby. That night I cried myself to sleep. I'm in love with Liam and he was my first and he was there for me when I wanted to kill myself and there for me whenever. I was so happy to know that I was pregnant with his Child. I mean He treated me so Kindly and I just fell hard for him. But that was the first time he's ever gotten mad at me and it hurted so much. I was going to confuse my feelings to him.... and I was going to be with him and hopefully marry him but I can't now.

°

°

°

°

°

°

AN/ Cool So yah...

What Do you think about Kennedy?

Date: 8/29/14

Time: 5:01

WHY HAVEN'T NOBODY TOLD ME I'VE BEEN PUTTING THE WRONG MONTH DATE!!!! LMAO I JUST REALIZED THAT LAST NIGHT.