Chapter 45:: So You Think You Have It All?

(Unedited)

Marceline's POV

Me and Liam just talked about basically everything. I enjoy talking to this hot dummy, because I love him and nothing is going to make me stop loving him no matter what.

"This is so crazy!" Liam says overly excited. I nodded. "It really is" i say. "I cant believe we finally have our son, your going to be the best mommy ever" He says.

"You actually think so? I mean i am only sixteen in a half" i say. He nodded and brung my hand to his mouth and lightly kissed it. "I know so, baby" Its like my heart skipped a beat. I just smiled. "Thank You, and you'll be an amazing daddy too" I say. He just smiled back as well.

Their was a knock at the door. We both turned our heads towards the door and saw a very frightened nurse. Why is she so scared?

"Uhhh A-Alpha...I-I uhhh..." she says shaking a bit. "What is it?" Liam says in his Alpha tone. Her face started turning a bit blue and lifeless.

"Liam! Stop it" I say. He's scarying the life out of her. "Whats the matter?" I say calming. "Please don't kill me, Luna... I have four kids and a very sick grandmother that i am taking care of..." I had gave her a confused look. Why is she telling me this? Not saying that i dont care what her problems is....its just......

"Urm, Okay....but what's the problem?" I say. She had bite her lip then looked down. "Someone has....stolen The future Alpha" she says.

Its like my world just came and crashed down on me. Liam had jumped up real fast, his eyes are black and he's breathing heavily.
"What!" He shouted. "Im so sorry Alpha" The nurse cried out.

"I should Kill you!" He says. "Please Alpha, i am truly so----"

"Shut Up!" He roared at her. She was shaking even more. I knew i needed to step into this before he does something he'll regret later on. "Liam, calm down...its not her fought" i say trying to be as brave as I can.

"What do mean! She's the one of duty!" He shouted. "Liam! Stop it! I am upset but yelling won't solve any fucking thing!" I say. He had closed his eyes then opened them up. He gave me a look as if he wanted to cry and destory the whole world.

That had got to me. "Nurse, just send out some people and hopefully if we find him you'll be forgiven" I won't lie to her, Thats why i said maybe she'll be forgiven. I mean how do you let someone come in and take an newborn without parent permission.

"Yes Luna" she says scared then quickly leaves out. I looked at Liam and Liam just stared back at me. "I promise we'll find this baby no matter what" Liam says.
I nodded. Hopefully we do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alexia's POV

I was rocking the baby side to side. The baby is actually really adorable...this baby actually makes me....not ever want a baby.

"Ashley, Bridget, come" I say staring down at the baby. I had looked to my side and seen these two. "What do you want us to do because i have a date with Brad at five" Ashley says popping her gum.

I glared at her. "You must never rush magic, patient is the main key....and that attitude, drop it before I drop your wolf" I say a bit annoyed.

"Drop my wolf? What do you mean?" She says a bit nervous now. "Sweetie, newsfeed, I am A witch and with this baby, this baby will be my token to everything now" I say happily.

"So you gain all of your powers and everything else?" Bridget says.

I nodded. "Yes bridget, thats right...I see whose the smarter one out of you too" i say glancing at Ashley.