Chapter 49: His decision

[Unedited]

Mason's POV

I had decided to pay Alexia a visit in the Asylum. I know they aren't really allowed vistors but I had to pull some strings to come see her. I sat at the table and waited for her to come. About fifteen minutes later she came with two guards, she looked surprised as she seen me. They had sat her down. She was tied up still.

She looked at me as I looked back at her. The guards bad left. I Decided to break the silence. "I don't have Much time but i know your wondering why I'm here"

She smirked. "Yeah, why are you here Mason?" She says. I cleared my throat. "I came here to check up on you." I say.

"Why? Is it because I am nothing more then just a mere human now? Or the fact that your starting to pity me for all the horrible things I've been through?"

"Yes, I do pity you.. your pathetic, Attention-whore and A psychopath...so yes I do pity you" she stared at me sort of amazed then lowered her head. She started shaking her head as a smile appeared. "That's one thing I did love about you Mason...your Horrible Honesty" she looked up laughing a bit.

Yeah, she truly have went insane. Whats funny about me being honest? I just told her the truth.

"How is it out there? The outside.. i mean this place takes me back to memories... I secretly wish for Circe to take pity on me and give me powers again"

I started chuckling. "What's funny?" She says amused. "Circe is just a Greek mythology" I say.

"Oh she's real, it feels like If i try harder I'll be able to reach her" Okay she's truly insane.

"Well... Thanks to you a War is about to start" she smirked. "Not my problem" Heartless As well.

"I truly do feel sorry for you, Alexia" I tell her. "I dont need your pity... all i ever wanted was your love but obviously your still stuck on a little girl who doesn't love you in that way" She tellz me.

"Your right, I always knew i never had a chance with her, so recently i decied to let those feeling go." I say honestly.

She chuckled a bit. "Why when i get sent away you lose feelings" she looked around as her eyes watered. "Well, Mason...I hope you find the right girl and when you find her, introduce her to me" she says.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "And why should I do that?" I say suspicious. "Come on Mason, I'm your mate...let me aleast meet her and honesty what can I do to her? I am a mere human now...and plus i can weak and lose energy alot more" i thought about it for a second.

"Yeah, I'll consider it"

"Times up... Alexia, time for a Bath" Alexia rolled her eyes as the guards came and took her away.

I had got up and left and went to my house. As soon as i walked in I seen, Charity?

She smiled as I closed the front door. "Hello, Mason" she says. "Charity, its been a while" she nodded.

"Yeah I know... thats because I got assigned to Paris then the Philippines and now here again and i thought why not swing by and say hi" she says. Something is different about her, she seems more mature.

"Also my birthday is tomorrow, I'm turning twenty five and wanted to know if you would like spend my birthday with me if you not busy" she says looking down kind of expecting me to say no or say something smart to her.

"Sure" her face lit up like a Christmas tress. "Really?" She says happy. "Yeah, why not...but i have a question"

"Yes"

"Do you still like me?" I say.
She blushed. "Of course, never stopped" I smirked. "Then make tomorrow a date then" she nodded happy. "I'll go start planning now" she says as she left out then front door.

"Finally looking her way?" Ethan says. "Somewhat" i say. He nodded. I had went up stairs and started to do some work now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ethan's POV

-Earlier that day-

"Why are you here?" Alpha says.

"Alpha all due and respect i am willing to help fight in the war with you"

His eye brow went up. "I am honored your here to serve this pack but what about Marceline and your family? She's going to kill you even before you fight."

"I know... But i have nothing to lose" Ethan says.

"What about your mate?"

"She rejected me when I was sixteen because she was twenty-five and also because she was getting married" Ethan says looking down.

"You sure bout this? Theirs no backing out if you get nervous or start feelings worried"

I nodded. "Very well, come to practice tomorrow" I nodded as he dismissed me. As soon as i closed his door i started walking off. I felt a hand go on my shoulder. "You crazy!" I turned and saw Jace. "You heard just now?" I say.

"Yes, a little...but you can't... don't fight..." Jace says.
"I want to, don't you get it... I want to so let me" i say.

"Lot of people die..and it's a horrible thing to look at." Jace says.

I just smiled a little smile. "What about your baby sis? What about your Ma? What about Ashton...thats practicality your twin brother"

"Jace i know i know... They'll me upset but its my choice... your a good best friend and I appreciate you for letting me kno... You shouldn't be the one fighting...you have a two sons that need you... i have no one" I Say.

Its true. Ashton has Alicia, Mason had Alexia, Marceline has Liam and Kayden, mom has josh but what does Ethan has? No one and no one will ever know how i truly feel. Yeah i known and been with Anna the longest out of any girl but I don't love her at all not one bit.

"Ethan.." he says.

"Don't look on the bad side, look on the bright side...i forgot and honored this pack as a member" i say then started walking off.

"You better not die on battlefield...promise me!" Jace shouted.

I put my arm up in the air. "I promise" and with that I walked off.
.
.
.
.
.
-Present-

Everyone sat at the table eating then something popped up in moms head. "Ethan, your awefully quiet today" I snapped out of thought. "Hmm" I say.
"Yeah whats up?" Ashton says.
I shook my head as I picked up some food with my fork.

"Didn't you say you had something to tell us?" Josh says.
I nodded. "I am going to be fighting in the war" it got quiet.

"Ethan.." mom started to say. "I mean if this is what you want, i have no problem with it" mom says with a little smile.

"Yeah what your mother said" Josh says.

Ashton had got up and ran off obviously angry. "I'll go after him' Josh says. I sighed. Marceline shook her head. "Are you insane! Why would you want to go fighting in the war"

"Don't be selfish, Marceline...other people kids are going to be fighting and killing each other as well... you dont think everyone doesn't feel the same way that you feel. And also it would be better if it was more man and Would you rather then come to this pack and kill the man and take the women and children? Huh?" It got quiet.

"Its a good thing you decided to fight... good luck out there" Mason finally says.

It became silent again. Mom had clapped her hands. "Okay, very well then.."

I got up and had left to my room. They will all get over it. I am doing a good thing right now. Right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/ sooo this story is about to come to an end pretty soon.
I will be updating my other story more since im about to finish this story pretty soon.

Date: 12/6/15

Time: 3:52 p.m.

YanaBaby ❤