Wet

You went near the window to see if it had stopped raining but the raindrop patterns on the windows said otherwise. It was raining harder now and you went up the stairs, passing the room you had partied in a few days earlier. You could hear Jungkook speaking inside and you kept walking, going inside the room you had woken up in after the party. The door was open and you saw that the bed you had slept in was neatly made. A blanket was sprawled out onto the other one and the pillow was on the floor.

You sat down on that bed, suddenly realising how wet you were. Normally you would control your urges, but since there seemed to be no one else in the house and you had nothing to do, you decided to go for it. You got up and went towards the door, looking around to see no one. Shutting it behind you, you placed your phone on the bed as you sat down on its edge, your hand straying between your thighs to stroke your core. Your other hand untied your robe, fingers playing with your breasts. You exhaled softly, dropped the robe, now a fully naked mess on the bed. Your wet hair dripped onto your body, lightly tickling you as it ran down. Thighs clenching as your fingers hit the right spots, your moans grew louder, still masked by the sound of the rain outside as you briefly removed your hand from your clitoris and sucked on your fingers slowly.

"Such an eager baby." a voice spoke from the door as you immediately recognised it and your eyes flew open. Your hands rushed to gather the robe and place it on your body as you stood up, scared.

"Don't be shy now." Namjoon purred as he came closer. "I've already seen everything."

"I-I'm sorry Namjoon. I should leave." You resisted his gaze, your heart racing.

"Or..... I can gladly help you finish." He towered over you, looking in your eyes as he smoothly offered.

You gulped, slowly lowering the robe you held in front of you as he caught it in his large palms.

"Do you want it, babygirl?" He kept a hand on your head, slowly slipping it in your hair, cornering you as you smirked, backing towards the bed.

"Yes. I want it." You ankle hit the bed and you sat down. Namjoon placed both his hands on either side of your waist and leaned in, barely kissing you before his lips started going further down your body. His hands strayed over your waist as he dragged his fingers slowly between your thighs. You sighed loudly, almost like a moan and he started circling your clit with two fingers, his wet lips and tongue still working on your chest. You parted your legs as his touch sent sensations all through your body.

"Such a dirty slut." Namjoon said as he sat down below the bed, his face now near your core as his hands never stopped working with you, making you feel overwhelmed. "Couldn't even wait to ask Daddy if he could help her."

"N-Namjoon-"

"What baby?"

"I- fuck!" you moaned, gripping the sheets as he licked a stripe on your folds, smiling on hearing such a dirty word come from his babygirl's lips.

"Yes there f-fuck yeah Namjoon-" You sputtered and babbled, your back arched.

"Say the right name, babygirl." Namjoon smirked, hitting the spot that made you squirm wanting to hear the word that was like honey to his ears.

"Da-daddy.... f-fuck.... so good." you moaned, earning his tongue on your core.

Namjoon's fingers fucked you as his tongue licked your clitoris, leaving you a overstimulated mess on his bed which was far from wrinkle free now.

"Tell me when you're close baby." He said, his thumb taking his tongue's place.

Finally, your thighs gave in and you moaned out the fact that you were close.

"You can come baby." He permitted you, and a stroke on your thigh was enough to have you break down in front of his eyes, your thighs shaking as you came in his mouth, the pleasure engulfing you.

"You did such a good job babygirl. Daddy is very happy." He said, sitting beside you and stroking your hair.

"Thank you Daddy." You smiled contently.

He got up, covering your still body with your robe as he washed his hands and mouth and brought some tissues to clean you up.

"Do you want to go downstairs and have an early dinner baby?" He asked you.

"Can I sleep for some time?" You asked, your hot shower and fresh orgasm making you sleepy.

"Sure. I'll wake you up for dinner then." Namjoon said, covering you with his blanket and placing a kiss on your forehead as you dropped the robe after he turned to leave.