Aftercare

When you woke up the next morning, the bed was empty. Either boys had left you to go do their chores. Your heart wrenched a little but you gulped it and got out of bed. Instantly wincing, you noticed the mild pain between your legs and started walking with support.

No one seemed to be home.

"Hel-" you called out, and your eyes went wide at how hoarse your voice was. Your heart rate quickened, tears wetting your eyelashes and you sat down on the floor, trying to breathe as deep as you could.

"Snow? What's wrong?" Seokjin's voice called from behind you. He wrapped his arms around you when you tried speaking and lifted you up to sit you in a chair.

"Here." He set a cup of tea in front of you.

"Hurts." you croaked, your eyes started watering again when the tea burned down your throat.

"There there." He poured some in a saucer.

"Drink." He held it in front of your lips as you took it in your hands and winced, drinking it.

"I'll be back." Seokjin said, tucking you in after having taken you to the washroom.

You held his hand, pouting and signalled him to stay.

"Namjoon." He put his phone to his ear.

"I want you home right now. Snow has a sore throat, thanks to you." His voice was somewhat stern.

After a few affirmations, he hung up.

"Oppa." you whispered, patting the bed.

He laid down on his side, smiling softly and staring at you.

"Pretty Princess." He caressed your cheek and you shyly closed your eyes.

Time flew by and you didn't realise when you drifted off to sleep again, the movement of some other person in the room waking you up.

You turned over and squinted at the lamp that was shining all over the room.

"Yoongi?" you murmured, voice still hoarse.

"Hi" Yoongi smiled as you sat up. "It's almost night. You slept all day."

"Is anyone angry at me?" you asked suddenly.

"What? No babe why would anyone be angry at you?" He sat beside you.

"This is your house as much as it's our's now Snow. Sometimes we need a little more sleep. No one's gonna stop our sweetheart from getting that." He took your hands in his and kissed them.

"Is she up?" Namjoon walked into the room.

"Let's get you downstairs." Yoongi got up, and was expecting you to do the same. Namjoon swiftly moved forward and picked you up, your legs wrapping around his waist and a smile stretching your lips as you placed your hands on his shoulders. He walked out of the room and you gripped his shirt, thinking of your biggest insecurity again.

"Don't do it." He said, moving on. Yoongi switched off the lights in the room and lingered there for a minute.

"Do what?" you acted dumb.

"We all like you for who you are. Don't be insecure about it." He didn't beat around the bush.

The boys were all eating and they welcomed you with smiles, some leaving kisses on your cheek and Seokjin kissed your lips.

"Bring her here." Juhngkook said opening his arms as Namjoon carried you there and setting you down on his lap.

"Say Aaa." Jungkook fed you a piece of apple as you rested your back against his chest, his arm wrapped around you.

The boys fed you parts of their fruits and sushi as they passed by you, all the love and attention bringing a content smile to your face.

---------

SHE SLEEPS SO MUCH