Your Turn

You freed Yoongi's cock from the restrictions of his sweatpants and looked up at him through your lashes, holding it at the base.

Your slow but firm strokes were eliciting groans for him as he leaned back on the table, his eyes shut and lips apart.

"Don't tease, kitten." He set a hand on your head stroking your hair as if it was an indicator that he won't hesitate to pull on it and make you choke on his cock if he had to.

But this was enough warning for you today. Usually you would see his limit and have him baby your and oil your hair after he was done with you, but you had to finish him before the food was cooked. So you obviously fastened your pace, a completely desperate and eager look on your face. He loved it on you just as much as he loved your bratty look. Somehow you managed to make his heart flutter and cock hard with both these looks.

You hollowed your lips and sucked him in when you came to the tip of his cock, and your eyes rolled to the back of your head when you tried to take him all in. Every tongue swirl and kitty lick drew some reaction from him. A man otherwise so composed was absolutely flushed today. His cheeks were the brightest shade of pink, the location giving him a kick. His pink lips were parted and were drawing quick breaths and he was licking them occasionally.

You finally milked out his entire load and sucked it all of, his body shaking till after you were done.

"The food smells nice." You said, washing your hands.

"Come on." Yoongi held your cold hand in his warm one and pulled you to the living room making you giggle and your heart swell.

"Tell me if they taste nice." He said as he fed you.