Hushed Nights

You settled in the bed with Hoseok spooning you. His soft breaths acted like a lullaby to you, instantly making you fall asleep as he drowned in the bliss your scent brought.

Yoongi quietly entered the room a few minutes later, shuffling as he tucked himself in the bed on the other side of the room. Neither Hobi nor you noticed as you slept on, your chests rising and falling with your steady breaths.

You stirred in your sleep a few hours later. The two of you were still in the same position. You got out of bed, and used the washroom. When you came back and sat on your bed, you realised it had gotten uncomfortably warm in the bed, and you felt uneasy, the room felt like it was shrinking. The new people, room and bed making your breath fasten. Your mind started wandering and you could think of only one way to relieve yourself of this stress. You got under the blanket with Hobi, ensuring that he was asleep. Your hand drifted between your legs, breath hitching as you suckled on your fingers to muffle any moans.

You could feel your build up and you chased your orgasm like a hungry canine. You couldn't stop the one or two moans which must've slipped through your lips, but you didn't realise that they'd woken Hoseok up until the mattress dipped beside you.

You quickly opened your eyes and withdrew your hand from your shorts, looking at Hobi propped up on his elbow, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Babe-"
"Help me finish." you said boldly, your desperation blinding you. He stared at you, eyes wide open as he considered the offer and then removed his shirt.

Hoseok quietly moved closer to you, kissing your soft lips. He placed a hand on your waist as your lips melted into his. He slowly moved his hand further between your legs. You sighed when his long fingers slid between your folds, slicked in your wetness.

Hoseok quickly got up and indicated you to wait, quietly scrounging in the drawer beside the bed. You waited as you heard Yoongi softly breathe, and you were sure he was asleep, his eyes closed even though he faced you.

You turned your head towards Hoseok who held a stick in his hand.

"You can't make a noise baby." he whispered. You nodded, identifying what he held as a vibrator, and bit your lip. Hoseok switched it on to the lowest setting and kissed you, diverting your mind temporarily. You jolted ahead when he pressed the end to your throbbing clitoris. Soft whimpers left your lips and were muffled by his.

"Try keeping it down, princess." Hoseok smirked. "It's still the lowest setting."

He jerked the vibrations two levels up and you almost moaned out loud, your breathing now distorted. You dropped your torso on the bed as your hands grabbed Hoseok's head to attach his lips to yours, trying your hardest not to make any noise.

You bucked your hips and squirmed, your thighs aching to shut. Hoseok sat up on the bed and took your head in his lap, his right hand outstretched, holding the vibrator to your throbbing bud and his left hand caressing your cheek. You caught his thumb and put it in your mouth, your eyes rolling back as you suckled on it. Your fists squeezed chunks of the bedsheet. You could feel your orgasm approaching as Hoseok withdrew his thumb from your mouth, strings of your saliva still connecting it to your lips as you stifled a moan, his palm kneading your breasts and pushing them together. Your high washed over you like a wave as the slightest moans escaped through your lip-biting which almost drew blood. Hoseok sat your head down on the pillow as he cleaned the vibrator and placed it in the drawer. You turned to the side as Hoseok climbed in after cleaning you and pulling your shorts back up, and hugged him, burying your face in his bare chest.

"You're going shy on me now?" he chuckled.

"Thank you daddy." you murmured.

"It was my pleasure princess." he replied as he tried to hide the raging boner that was present in his sweatpants.