Handkook

"Are you ready babe?" Jungkook smirked, his thumb tucked under the waistband of his boxers.

"More than ready." your voice was breathy as he pulled down the cloth that once stood between you and his hard member.

You brought your hand up to place it on his thigh.

He threw his head back, swearing as you moved it closer to his dick. Smirking, you touched his tip and gathered the precum, spreading it skillfully on his entire length as he breathed heavily, his hands on his forehead. You gently stroked his length, which was fully erect now and looked up at him to see his hand in his hair, eyes squeezed shut.

"Is it good?" You moaned, quickening your pace.

"You're doing so good babygirl. Making daddy feel real g- fuck!" He swore when you teased him by changing your pace.

"Keep going keep going keep g- FUCK YES." he moaned, making you get into character and try your best too. You quickened your pace again, his hips bucking to increase the contact.

You smirked as you realised you controlled his pleasure. Slowly fastening your pace, you decided not to edge him and give him what he wanted since it was your first time.

"I'm c-close-" he managed to sputter out something that was clear from his actions, and barely a moment later, he was coming all over your hands.

"Fuck." he said, taking his hands off the table, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead. he quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped himself up, slipping on his boxers. 

The phone rang and Jungkook hurriedly picked it up as you cleaned your hands. It was someone from his college and he indicated that he had to go upstairs for an assignment.

"Hey." Jungkook looked back at you. "Next time, hopefully I can return the favour." he winked before skipping up the stairs.

-------

Sorry this chapter was short but I promise the next one's gonna be good. :)

Anyway how's the story for you?