Shifting

Yoongi con-called the boys and Namjoon Jungkook and Hoseok picked up. You packed up your stuff into two suitcases and Namjoon picked one up from the house on his way. You sighed as you packed up, blinking away your tears as you stuffed your phone in your pocket and picked up your backpack.

"Let's go." Hobi wrapped his arm around your shoulders, running it up and down your arm.

"Hyung's driving." Namjoon leaned on the doorframe, smiling at you wrapped in Hoseok's warm embrace.

He gave you his hand, chuckling when you started swinging it, the three of you moving forward.

"Where should we keep it all?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

"I think your room is the only one with a spare bed Namjoon."

"I'll be comfortable on the sofa guys." You smiled.

"Namjoon's room."

"Yoongi seri-"

"I'm not hearing it Snow." Yoongi cut you off and picked up a bag, carrying it upstairs.

Hoseok shrugged and he and Namjoon followed behind the oldest.

------

"SNOW!" Jungkook squealed, taking long strides and hugging you, almost lifting you off the bed.

"How're you liking your new house?" Hoseok entered the room, his face beaming.

"The house is fantastic and my roommates make it even better. It's very sweet of you guys to let me stay." You said, getting up.

"We'd like you to pay us back." Jungkook smiled.

"How?" You bit your lip, glancing between him and Hoseok.

"Please help us do the dishes. Everyone hates doing them." Jungkook dramatically joined his palms in front of you and you cackled, ruffling his hair and headed downstairs for dinner.

Everyone was home but Yoongi said he'd have dinner later because he had some office work to attend to and Hoseok said he would have dinner with Yoongi to keep him company.

The six of you had dinner and Jimin tucked you in your bed with a soft toy.

"We'll unpack your stuff tomorrow." He caressed your head.

"Is she asleep?" Seokjin peeked in your room.

"Hi Seokjin." you looked at him eagerly.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby." Jimin kissed you on your forehead and left.

"It's your first night here."

"I've spent two nights here Seo-"

"Let me finish Princess." Seokjin sat beside you. "It's your first night here after you moved in. If you feel like you're not able to sleep or you need a bigger version of that soft toy to cuddle with, or if you need any kind of.... help falling asleep. I'm sure everyone will gladly do so but I'm saying I want you to feel comfortable enough to wake me up." He smiled softly.

"Understood." You held his face in your hands. Seokjin touched your lips softly and said good night, closing the door behind him. Namjoon was yet to come and you never realised when you drifted off to sleep thinking about what you would tell your parents.

------

Seokjin woke up two hours later and used the washroom. Yoongi and Hoseok were chatting downstairs and he peeked in Namjoon's room to see you sat up on your bed, breath somewhat heavy.

"Oppa" you whispered, your voice thick and Seokjin rushed forward to quickly take you in his warm embrace.