Upstairs

"Oh look there's Namjoon hyung." Jimin pointed towards a man who was walking in your direction.

Your eyes went wide and your breath caught in your throat when you saw the same man who was observing you a while ago.

He came and stood beside you and Jimin, his dark gaze fixed on you as you shuffled your feet, your palms sweaty and you looked away to avoid his gaze. His blonde hair was parted in the middle, exposing his gleaming, sweaty forehead.

"I see you've brought a guest." He said to Jimin.

"It was Taehyung who invited her but I know her too." Jimin said honestly, pouring wine in a glass for the newcomer.

"What's your name, babygirl?" Namjoon spoke to you for the first time, your heart beating fast under his piercing gaze, the name he had called you making you even more tense than before. How did he know you had a "babygirl" kink? Or was it just a blind guess?

"I-I'm Snow. You're Namjoon right?" You somehow managed to get yourself together and answer him in a decent manner.

"Right. You're a fast learner I see." He smiled, taking the glass from Jimin as his eyes seemed like they could see your soul. "Jimin don't be rude, offer her another glass."

"Hyung I can't hear you." Jimin said, indicating the same with his hands as the music grew louder and Namjoon's voice faded, even though he was standing close to you. Jimin took your hand suddenly and started walking forward, pulling you along and Namjoon followed you wordlessly, smiling to one or two people on your way. You came to a staircase, which was blocked by a string and a handwritten "Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted" sign at which you laughed, covering your mouth with your hand as you now walked beside Jimin having caught up with him and Namjoon towered over you on the other side.

The loud music faded away with the distance and you let out a sigh of relief. Jimin led you into a room on the right and held open the door for you. You stepped in, exhaling a bit too vocally when the cold air of the air conditioner hit you, immediately relaxing all your muscles. There was some movement on the bed and Jimin switched on the lights, only for you to see a man sleeping on the bed, cuddled up in a blanket. There was another bed in the room too, of the same size. The man groaned, squinting after the lights were switched on and Jimin jumped on the bed to wake him up.

"Hyung wake up we have a visitor here!" He whined cutely, as you stood there in awe, only wanting to join the man in the comfy bed.

"Sorry if I weirded you out but I've had a lot of socialising today." Yoongi got up crankily, and straightened his shirt once he stood up. 

"No I'm sorry for disturbing you." you said, understandingly.

"No time for formalities guys. C'mon sit down here." Jimin said, sitting down on the space that was available on the carpet. For the first time, you looked around the room. There was a lot of space in front of the beds, enough for ten people to sit, a TV on the wall and the room was decorated.

"Whose room is this?"

"Jungkook and Jin Hyung's. It's the master bedroom." Namjoon answered.

"Won't they have a problem?" You bit your lip.

"Jungkook is too busy partying downstairs and Hyung won't be back for hours. He said he has a lot of work at the office." Yoongi replied as he sat down.

"Are you going to just stand there?" Jimin asked.

"O-oh sorry!" You sat down.

Just then, the door opened, revealing a man in a formal shirt. You stood staring at him as his devastatingly striking features seemed to mock the entire fashion industry. His high, well defined cheekbones were shining in the light of the doorway and he held his coat in his hand, his shirt hugging his broad shoulders and trousers wrapped around his long legs.