Sluts like to cum

You were brushing your teeth one night, after a relaxing day of no college or assignments. The boys had been in and out all day, but no one stayed long enough for you get fucked good. You smiled thinking of the time Taehyung first got you off, and Namjoon eating you out.

Thinking of the party almost made you laugh out loud. But then you also remembered a mental note you had made to yourself when you were blowing Namjoon.

You wanted to work on your gag reflex.

You inserted two fingers in your mouth, instantly gagging.

"I have to do better." you thought to yourself, and tried it again, going a few seconds more than last time without cringing and tearing up.

"Can't throw up?" Jimin asked, squeezing paste on this brush.

You hesitated before answering.

"I'm working on my gag reflex." had Jimin choking on his toothbrush.

"What's happening?" Taehyung joined you.

"Shews wowking on hew gwag refwex." Jimin blurted out, spitting the toothpaste so he could laugh without choking.

Taehyung stared at you, trying his best not to laugh.

"We can help you with that, can't we Jimin?" He put a hand over your shoulder.

"What do you have in mind?" you asked in anticipation.

Taehyung waited for the two of you to finish brushing and took you and Jimin to his room, locking the door behind him.

He kissed you lightly, laying on top of you on the bed.

He slid your skirt up and you could swear you saw his and Jimin's eyes glisten when they saw you weren't wearing panties.

"Saves me the efforts of having to rip another one off." Taehyung said it casually, like he was answering a question in class.

"It involves this." Taehyung's finger sliding inside your hole, your hands gripped his shoulders, a choked cry escaping your mouth because you still weren't wet enough. He kept going for two more seconds and drew his hand back.

"Turn over. And take him in your mouth." He pointed to Jimin, who readily dropped his shorts and slid on a condom. You wrapped your lips around his tip, and Taehyung slid his hands up and down the back of your thighs. You loved the fact that you were fully exposed to him. The cold air hitting your skin and Tae's gentle strokes put you in a certain headspace. You trusted both these boys to take good care of you. The anticipation made your heart race.

Taehyung started circling your clit, but you were still only giving Jimin kitty licks, all in the perfect spots. His moans were like honey to your ears.

Taehyung bent over your body to get closer to your ear.

"I told you to take him in, slut." His tone made you moan out loud, hips bucking to get more friction on your clit and your pussy clenching around nothing.

Jimin held your chin between his index and thumb and you opened your mouth, dragging your pretty pink tongue out for him to get off on. You bobbed your head along his length, careful not to go too far.

But they were doing this for you to get over your gag. So obviously, they'd do anything to make you get over your gag.

The moment Jimin went a bit deeper, you choked around him. It was answered not only with Taehyung taking his fingers out, but also a slap on your cunt that hurt as well as turned you on.

"I forgot the most important part." Taehyung smiled as you looked behind to ask for an explanation. "Dont gag and you'll get to cum. Gag and you get smacked."

Jimin caught up and laughed in a fake mean way, putting his cock back in your mouth.

"Sluts like to cum, don't they baby?" Jimin asked.

You nodded desperately, moaning affirmations out.

"And what are you?" He stopped thrusting.

"A slut." You looked up through your eyelashes.

As much as you could pretend you could've gotten rid of it without doing this, you knew it was making your pussy wetter by the minute, and well, sluts like to cum. So much, that they do anything for it.

----

HELLO I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THIS BOOK AND I STILL READ YOUR COMMENTS REGULARLY YOU SLUTS
/j