Rules

"I'm in." you smiled, making the boys around the table cheer in happiness.

"If we want this to work, then we'll need some ground rules." Jin said.

"Well the only important thing is codewords I think." you said. "How about the traffic light system? Easy?"

"I don't understand." Hobi said and Jimin joined him, and the others nodded to your proposal.

"It's simple. When you're feeling okay and want to grant consent, your "colour" is 'green'. When you want things to be taken slower, you say 'yellow'. And God forbid if you ever want your partner to stop completely, then you say 'red'."Namjoon explained.

"True." you turned your gaze from his handsome face, mesmerised by how his eyes twinkled.

"Snow..." Jungkook said. "How do we manage the relationship...."

"What do you mean?"

"With you living elsewhere. It'll be difficult." He completed his sentence.

"Hyung-"Yoongi said, his eyes shining with excitement which he seemed like he didn't want to show.

"I don't mind." Jin smiled.

"Whose room will you stay-"

"Guys no." you said, making everyone in the room look at you somewhat in shock. "As thankful as I am for the offer, I think its too early for me to move in."

"If that's how you feel." Yoongi said.

"But the invitation still stands. It always will." Seokjin says. "If that's all then I'm going to sleep."

"One more thing." you spoke. "What about outsiders?"

"No outsiders I think." Taehyung said.

"So just the 8 of us?" Jimin said.

"Just the 8 of us..." you chuckled at how easily he said the seemingly huge number for even a poly relationship.

"To bed?" Hoseok asked you.

You held your hand out, which he took in his large one and you swung your arms as you took your leave, skipping your way to an entirely new adventure in your life.