The Next Morning

You woke up in the morning, groaning as you opened your eyes, squinting as the light through the closed curtains entered the room in streaks, lighting the room golden. The room was deserted, and you remembered some glimpses of what had happened yesterday night. After you fell asleep, someone had carried you to this soft bed and wrapped you up with a warm blanket. You sat up straight, and realised this wasn't the same room as yesterday, and you waddled outside, peeking through the door to see no one around. You hugged yourself as soon as you realised you weren't wearing your bra, and you could only assume you removed it yourself for a comfortable sleep.

You heard noises downstairs and went to the living room which was cleaned spotless, not a sign of the party that had taken place the day before.

"You're up." Yoongi said, noticing your presence at the door of the kitchen first, and all the boys who were sitting around the dining table looked at you.

"Hi." you softly said.

"Sit here baby." Seokjin said, pointing at a chair, and your ears perked up at the pet name.

"I fell asleep at the party last night." You awkwardly said, sitting on the chair.

"That's alright. Half the guys were drained too. We just put you to bed and went to sleep ourselves." Hoseok said. Yoongi put a bowl of cereal in front of you with finely cut pieces of apple in it.

"I'm sorry to have stayed over. I should've gone home." you blurted after a moment of silence.

"What?" Jungkook said.

"No. Snow. Look at me." Seokjin said in a dominant tone which had you looking up at him through the thin sheet of tears forming in your eyes.

"We hosted a party. We were expecting people stay over. Not many did, but I'd say it was our pleasure to have a fun night with you." He placed a hand on your's reassuringly and you smiled.

"Thanks." you said and went back to eating your cereal.

The boys went back to talking and joking around as you occasionally participated, your headache bearable when you spoke to them.

"I'll take you upstairs." Namjoon said after you finished your bowl.

"No I should go home now. I'll just disturb you." You got up, keeping your empty bowl in the sink.

"You won't disturb us. Don't be silly." Taehyung said.

"If you want to then I'll drop you to your home." Seokjin said, getting up.

"Thanks. I'll just get my bag.... and some other stuff." you said, going to the living room to get your bag from where you had left it yesterday. You needed to find your bra, so you went upstairs to the room you woke up in.

It was a room with clear walls and two beds, one made and the other in which you slept in was messed up. You looked under the sheets and behind the bed, but you couldn't find it anywhere.

"Looking for this?" Namjoon asked you, standing in the doorway.

"Uh-"

He raised his hand to reveal your bra, folded and you bustled ahead to snatch it from his hands, your face red with embarrassment.

"What exactly happened here?" you asked, your eyes closed.

"Oh babygirl, you were desperate for me to fuck you." He said, and your head shot up in shock to find him laughing, his cute dimples flashing. He was wearing an oversized night suit and everything about him right now screamed "Daddy".

"Don't joke Namjoon just tell me what happened."

"You were uncomfortable so you removed your bra is all. Be thankful I made you keep your shirt on." He said, clearly not amused by your stern words.

"Thank you a thousand times." you said, joining your hands, bringing your bra in front of his face.

"Oh and one more thing." His gaze darkened.

"W-what?"

"You don't get to order me around, sweetheart." he said, the room suddenly feeling small with him towering over you, your breath caught in your throat.

He turned around, his hands lazily stuffed in his pockets as he closed the door for you to change.

You stood at the main door of your house, your keys jangling as Seokjin stood behind you. You pushed the door open and went inside, turning back to see Seokjin enter the house and closing the door behind him.

"I'll tuck you in. Is that okay?" Seokjin said when he saw you standing with a question-mark on your face.

You nodded, turning back and making a beeline for your room upstairs. You took out the nightsuit that was drying on the wire outside your balcony and came in to see Seokjin sitting on your bed.

"Oh." He said, seeing you standing with the nightsuit in your hand.

"I'll go out." He got up.

"Or-" You said shyly, "You can stay. Just look the other way." you turned your red face to the window, unable to control the smile that was growing on your face.

You heard some movement behind you and saw in the corner of your eye that Seokjin was seated now.

You turned after changing, throwing your old clothes aside and getting in bed, hugging the blanket.

Seokjin chuckled, turning around and staring at you.

You stared at each other, the room silent as only the sound of your breathing could be heard. Seokjin wordlessly shifted towards you, touching your face lightly with the back of his hand. You propped yourself up on your elbow, your gaze alternating between his eyes and lips, only wanting to attach his soft, full lips to yours. He leaned towards you, still unsure of your consent. You placed your hand on his shoulder, slowly sliding it up his neck till where his hair was and pulled him closer, your lips parted as you closed your eyes.

He grabbed your shoulder, helping you stay up, and you made contact with your lips. His soft yet dominant lips overtook your smaller ones as you melted into his touch, while being a bit tensed at the same time. He got up without breaking contact as you softly hummed in protest, and made you sleep flat on your back. He took full control of the kiss as you arched your back, entangling your feet.

He kissed the side of your lips and you raised your head, allowing him access to your neck as he cleared the hair that fell on your neck and kissed your jaw and slowly nipped marking down to your neck as you moaned. You were drunk on his touch and wanted more. His hands travelled up your waist, over your stomach and groped your breasts.

Just then, he drew back his hands, getting off the bed and straightening his shirt.

"Keep something for next time, shall we?" He said with an obvious look on his face as he bent down and drew the blanket over your body and tucking you in.

"Are you sure you'll be able to show yourself out?" you asked, avoiding his gaze, your cheeks flushed.

"Yes. Sleep well." He closed the curtains to block out the sunlight. "Call us if you need anything. Wait, do you have all our numbers?"

"I don't."

"Then I'll ask Taehyung to add you to our group chat."

"Are you sure you want that?" You asked. "I don't wanna come in between you guys."

"Yes, we want that." He said, bending over and kissing your forehead after switching on the air conditioner.

"Bye bye." You waved at him and he chuckled before repeating your words and actions, switching the lights off and closing the door behind him to return home.