And They Do Anything For It

Jimin was trying his best to try not to thrust into you with full force. You choking around his dick just felt so good.

Taehyung was pleased to see you try your best not to choke around Jimin's cock. He found it cute. Your tiny mewls and the way your pussy clenched against nothing every time he took a break to adjust his position. He could see that Jimin wasn't giving this his everything.

"Baby." Taehyung called out.

You moaned out in response.

"Not you sweetheart." You could feel the smile on his face.

Well, this was new.

Jimin stopped dead in his tracks when Taehyung slid his free hand up and down his back. You could feel his cock jump in your mouth.

"Treat her like the slut she is."And he slapped your pussy again.

Taehyung knew what he was doing to the two of you, your hips bucked and you moaned.

You got ready to take Jimin's full blown thrusts which reached deep, oh so deep in your throat, tears flowed down your flushed cheeks, smearing eyeliner all over.

"So-" Jimin groaned out between thrusts
"Pretty-"

You knew you couldn't hold out much longer. Jimin's fast thrusts before, had covered up one or two gags but now he was nearing his high, going slower in the process.

The bed wasn't creaking anymore and between his moans and the sloppy sounds of Taehyung's fingers thrusting in and out of your cunt, your gags would definitely be heard clearly now.

The desperation to ride your high was the only thing that was keeping you.

It was all becoming too much to take in. You couldn't swallow anymore and your face was a mess. The bed was a mess. Your whimpers were growing louder and every next one reminded you of the throbbing pain in your throat.

And it finally happened.

Your throat tightened around Jimin's cock and instantly, before you knew it, Taehyung left you all alone.

You cried out in frustration, taking your mouth off Jimin and staring at Taehyung with teary, angry eyes.

Your hand reached out to your clit in a hopeless attempt to reach your long gone high.

Your heart was in your mouth when Taehyung caught it with his hand.

"Fucking brat." he hissed.

He pushed you face down into the mattress and caught both your wrists behind you. His other hand slid around your throat and lifted your upper body. You could feel his boner pressed against your ass.

"Were you given permission to touch yourself?" He whispered in your ear.

You shook your head.

"Words." You'd never heard him be so firm and it was making you wetter than ever.

"No."

"Did y-"

"Sir." You cut him off. His cock jumped at the word behind you.

"Say it again." He said after a long pause.

"Sir." You smirked. You knew this would work.

He got hold of your hair and bent you over, your face in front of Jimin's overstimulated cock. He would've jerked himself off, but seeing Taehyung do that to you after you tried touching yourself, his hand instantly withdrew, face cringing with the loss of a good orgasm.

"Suck." Taehyung gave you almost no time to open your mouth before he forced your head down. The first few times, he held your hair in one hand, and your hands in the other.

Jimin started moaning and whimpering again and took control of the thrusts, gaining a stable speed again.

"That's right." Taehyung let go of your hair.

"Keep going, slut."

You were dripping wet now. Who wouldn't be?

"And no matter what I feel like doing down here, you're not gonna stop. Either or you."

Jimin closed his eyes, eyebrows almost meeting with the pleasure your mouth gave him. His thrusts became irregular again, soft moans and whimpers leaving his mouth. Taehyung's hands were progressing towards your clit once again, but you tried your best and kept your hips from bucking.

You placed your hands on Jimin's abs as he grabbed your hair in his fist and started ruthlessly thrusting into your mouth again.

You focused on moaning instead of gagging, but taehyung took forever to get to your clit again.

He kissed your thighs and his fingers kneaded your ass. When he finally did start circling your clit again, the buildup in your stomach came rushing straight back.

You could feel Jimin was close to cumming once again when his thrusts became irregular, your throat now numb from the pain.

Tears flowed down your cheeks as Jimin came in your mouth while repeating 'fuck fuck fuck' and moaning.

"Such a pretty little slut." Taehyung whispered in your ear.

"C-can I-" you whimpered, voice groggy.

"Hm?" Taehyung knew what he was doing to you. Fuck him. But also, fuck him.

"Can I cum?"

His fingers were thrusting in and out of you so fast it was becoming overwhelming.

"Who're you asking?" His eyebrows creased with a displeased expression.

"You, sir." You moaned out.

Taehyung shifted nearer you till you could feel his breath on your ear.

"Come."

And that had your legs snapping together, chest heaving as you moaned and whimpered and squirmed, already feeling embarrassed of how wet these men made you.

Jimin held you close to his body, laying you on top of him while Taehyung cleaned you up and brought bedsheets to lay over you.

"Daddy?" You looked up at Taehyung.

"Yeah?"

"What about you?" You eyed at the boner in his pants.

"I can take care of myself." He kneeled down to be of the same height as you, and caressed your hair.

"B-but i wanna-" you croaked.

"How about some other time baby? You look pretty tired right now, you should just rest." Jimin said.

It didn't take you much convincing after that, body already exhausted. You didn't know where Taehyung went, but he didn't join you at all that night. You slept in Jimin's arms and that was comforting enough.