Tender Mornings

You woke up at 5 am when Hoseok got off the bed, and grumbled after feeling around the empty bed.

"I have work early today baby. Sorry." he stroked your head.

"Hugsie..." you sobbed, raising your hands.

Hoseok sighed and bent down, chuckling. He wrapped his arms around you and you caught onto him tightly. He tried pulling back but you wouldn't let go, bending your knees more and more to bring him closer to you. He laughed and picked you up, you sighed contently as you wrapped around him like a koala. You counted Hoseok's bouncy steps till Yoongi's bed and he carefully bent, setting you beside the barely awake man.

"Bye bye."you pouted as Hobi kissed your forehead and covered you with the blanket.

"Byee." Hoseok cutely wiggled his fingers and closed the door behind him.

"What time is it?" Yoongi grumbled, turning over to face you.

"Sometime around 5 am." you smiled, your hands snaking around him inside the blanket.

"Mm." Yoongi bit his lip when he felt your cold hands on his bare back, your legs tangled.

"You work out." you smiled, tracing his abs with your fingers.

"I can plank for three minutes." he boasted, as you let out a breathy chuckle.
You got on top of him, your legs wrapped around his and your knees near your chest. You could feel his length inside the boxers and you tried your best not to grind on him.

"Do you?" Yoongi wrapped his arms around you.

"I do some squats myself."

"Explains the juicy ass." Yoongi shamelessly closed his eyes and hummed. You placed your chin on his chest.

"I should join you someday then." You bucked your hips on purpose.

"Getting bold now, are we?" Yoongi chuckled.

You could feel the blood rushing to his member as it grew bigger under you. You leaned ahead and touched his lips with your's. Yoongi's hands slid up and his fingers tangled in your hair as he kissed you back. You raised yourself and Yoongi wordlessly hooked his fingers under your t-shirt and slid it off. The two of you undressed yourselves and got back to kissing. Yoongi slid a condom down his cock. His bare skin was as soft as a feather and your nose scrunched when it touched his cold button nose.

"Can I?" You pulled back for a second and asked Yoongi.

"Are you wet eno- ahh" Yoongi moaned lewdly when you slipped his pink tip inside you. You paused for a second before slowly sliding up and down on his considerable length.

"Fuck you're so tight." Yoongi closed his eyes. "When was the last time someone fucked you?"

"Been a long time someone fucked me good." you smirked between breaths.

"Don't be naughty... kitten." Yoongi used his words cautiously and smiled when you clenched around him on hearing the dirty petname.

"Fuck me good, master." you moaned out the last word. One second you were on top of Yoongi, rolling your hips at your own pace, and the next, Yoongi had switched places with you, the angle allowing his head to reach impossible places. Your eyes rolled back and a lewd moan slipped from your lips.

"Wants me to fuck her good."

"Fuck-"

"How're you so wet after you got off only a few hours ago?"

Your eyes opened wide. You thought he was fast asleep then.

"You think all those moans wouldn't wake me up? Such a dumb kitty."

Your eyes rolled back at the degrading words. Yoongi never stopped thrusting. He was hitting your sweet spot everytime and your vision was becoming hazy.

"Such a useless bitch. Begged Hoseok to get her off." Yoongi's thrusts were becoming inconsistent signalling he was close too.

Your hips bucked and your back arched. The string of dirty words falling from his mouth was enough to push you over the edge and you came too, inaudible words spilling from your lips which were sore from biting and kissing.

Yoongi pulled out before spilling and filled up his condom. he cleaning himself and you up with wet tissues and lied in bed with you.

Bareskinned, you hugged each other under the blanket. The Sun was rising now but the curtains blocked it out.

"Was I too much?" Yoongi asked.

"You were perfect." You answered, hugging him contently.

"Someone else must've been better?"

"I havent been with anyone else in the house yet."

Yoongi smiled to himself, honoured about the fact that he got to be your first fuck from among the guys in the house, but he couldn't wait for the other boys to have you with them, so he knew that the boys who owned his heart were with the best girl in the entire world.