Soft Oppa

"It's okay." Seokjin coaxed you by running his hand on your back.

You continued sobbing uncontrollably. You didn't know why you were crying. Maybe it was your fight with your roommates before. Or maybe it was the stress of shifting so fast.

"Baby calm down..." Seokjin tried letting go after a few minutes of coaxing you. You started sobbing even heavier, grabbing his shirt in your fists.

"O-oppa" you sniffled, face buried in his shoulder.

"It's alright now baby I'm here." Seokjin said, lifting you up to place you on his thighs. Your knees were on either side of his waist and you looked at him.

"You're so pretty." Seokjin tried comforting you, wiping the tears from your eyes.

"It's not that." tears fell from your flushed cheeks.

"What do I do baby?" Seokjin rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Need you." you shyly said.

"I'm already here princess."

"Not-not like that..." You bit your rosy lip, tasting your tears.

"Need you inside me." You spoke softly.

"Are you sure?" Seokjin pulled back.

You nodded.

"Look at me and say it."

"Y-yes." You sniffled, looking at Seokjin.

"How can I deny my princess when she asks me so politely?" Seokjin smiled, partly on knowing the fact that he could fix your gloomy mood.

"Off it goes." Seokjin removed his shirt and sweatpants and climbed back in bed with you as you lay down, wiping your tears.

"Such a precious baby." Seokjin kisses your forehead and then your lips, getting on top of you.

"My precious baby."

You slipped your shorts and panties down and he removed them, tossing them at the edge of the bed.

He slipped on the protection he found in your nightstand and kissed your neck, sucking on your sweet spot for a moment before aligning himself with you. You gripped his shoulders and bit your lip as he rubbed your clit for a second to get you prepped.

"Already so wet for Oppa. Such a dirty girl." Seokjin said and while you blushed, he entered you.

Your eyes rolled, moaning softly as he picked up the pace. Fresh tears formed in the corners of your eyes as Seokjin's cock completely disappeared inside you, stretching you good.

"Is this good?" Seokjin asked, slowing down when tears trickled down your flushed cheekbones.

"Yes k-keep going please, Op-oppa." you sniffled.

"Fuck. Say it again Princess." Seokjin picked up the pace again.

"Oppa" You moaned out and his thrusts became irregular, one hand going to your clit to make you feel good.

You moaned loudly, gripping his shoulders and your toes curled.

"Come as soon as you feel like it baby."

The pet name sent you over the edge, your moans got louder, more tears running down your cheeks as you came with Seokjin, chanting 'oppa' over and over again.

He pulled out and threw away the condom in the bathroom, you lay there half naked, completely satisfied.

A small smile on your lips as Seokjin returned and got in bed with you, wearing his boxers.

You pulled the blanket over you both, looking at his cute smile through your beady eyes.

"Cutie." He opened one eye and you chuckled.

"Come here." He flipped you over suddenly and snuggled you from behind, inhaling your scent and kissing your neck as you sighed in happiness.

A/N: I'm literally so sorry I'm not writing more often but I'm trying my best :3

promise I'll do better <3