Rain

The next day, you were out shopping for groceries when the sky darkened, grey clouds forming like mist over the sky that was bright-blue a few minutes ago. Light raindrops pattered on the supermarket window as you cursed, standing under the roof, gripping the straps of your backpack. You raised a flyer over your head and ran, disturbing the water in the shallow puddles as you zoomed for the boys' house. Panting, you hurriedly rang the bell multiple times.

You dashed past whoever opened the door and removed your shoes, sitting down on a tablestool.

"Damn." Jungkook said, as he closed the door behind you.

"I'm sorry for crashing here like this but my house is farther."

"It's fine. you're welcome anytime." He placed a hand on your wet hair, almost as if he was patting you and went in the kitchen.

"Hi." Taehyung walked into the living room, hands lazily stuffed in his sweatpants.

"Hi Tae. can you do me a favour?" you asked.

"A favour like yesterday?" Taehyung smirked, walking towards the window.

"Yesterday?" Jungkook appeared from the kitchen.

"Uh nothing... he came over to help me study yesterday." you looked at the ground.

"Mhm and?" Taehyung pushed you to speak.

"Tae..." you bit your lip.

"I'll tell him then." Taehyung chuckled. "Fingered her till she came."

"God." you hid your face in your hands as Taehyung proudly took an umbrella and wore his shoes.

Jungkook stood wide eyed in the passage, not believing what he just heard.

"Bye bye." Taehyung said unaffected as he walked out the door.

"Kook..." you were unsure of what to say to Jungkook who had gone inside the kitchen, jealous you assumed.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked when you entered the kitchen, almost as if he didn't just have a boner.

"Can I take a shower first?" you asked awkwardly, your entire body cold from the wet, drops running down your forehead and neck to be soaked into your shirt which was almost see through now.

"Follow me." Jungkook said, trying not to look at you.

You took a warm shower as the pattering of raindrops only grew outside, and wrapped yourself in a spare robe Jungkook had lent you. You went downstairs where he had made you soup and joined him on the dining table, the both of you conveniently ignoring the elephant in the room.

"Thanks for the soup, Kook." You smiled, slurping the hot liquid. Jungkook scooted beside you, observing you as you occasionally touched his hand.

Suddenly, he got up, as you paused all actions, looking at him.

"You're pretty." He said, clearing your wet hair from your forehead, and partly sitting on the dining table.

"Thank you." you smiled, embracing his touch, setting down your spoon to look in Jungkook's eyes. He bent down, his face slowly nearing your's. You gulped nervously before standing up, linking your lips to his. He got off the counter as you melted into the gentle kiss, and his tongue subtly asserted his dominance.

He slowly guided you backwards, until your back hit the wall and you slid your hands in his hair, moaning into the kiss as he grabbed your waist. Your body was touching his, toes starting to hurt from being raised on for a while now.

Jungkook undid the towel wrapped around your hair, the wet strands sticking to your robe, dripping on it. You shivered as the cold air hit your scalp, the hair on your neck standing up. Suddenly, he pulled back. You were shocked until you realised he was taking off his pants, smirking. He placed his hand on your shoulder, indicating you to get on your knees. You sank down, your heart beating fast as blood rushed to your ears and cheeks.

"Are you ready babe?" Jungkook smirked, his thumb tucked under the waistband of his boxers.

"More than ready." your voice was breathy as he pulled down the cloth that once stood between you and his hard member.