Talks Over Food

"Good evening baby." You opened your eyes to see Yoongi sitting beside you on the bed.

You groaned, turning over until a rush of cold air hit your legs and backside making you realise where you were. You quickly turned back over, securing all openings before awkwardly smiling at Yoongi.

"You didn't see anything, did you?" you bit your lip.

"The blanket was on the floor when I came in." He said, getting up.

"I'm sorry." You closed your eyes in embassment.

"I'm not." Yoongi smirked as he stood there with shorts and a t-shirt in his hands. "Wear this and be outside. I'll be waiting." He said, leaving as he dropped the clothes beside your bed.

You went outside the room and Yoongi held your hand, leading you downstairs where you saw the six boys sitting around the dining table, chatting. The room fell silent on seeing you standing in the hallway.

"We waited for an hour before you woke up." Jimin said. "Then I couldn't control my hunger so we woke you up."

"You didn't have to wait for me." you giggled, feeling special as you walked to the table.

"Everyone in the house eats together." Jin said. "You were in the house so we couldn't break a rule we made ourselves."

"Oh." you smiled. "Where do I sit?" you looked around.

"Shit are there only seven chairs?" Hoseok said.

"The rest are in the basement." Taehyung added.

"Why don't we get her one from the living room?" Jungkook asked.

"Wait no they're shorter in height. It'll be weird for her." Namjoon stood up to get an extra plate from the kitchen.

"Then I'll wait until someone finishes." Your eyes shone with tears as you pouted.

"Hey baby don't be sad." Taehyung said. "Here." He patted his thigh. "Sit down."

You looked at him before climbing onto his lap with his help and hugged him, burying your face sideways in his chest. You could hear his heartbeat and his laugh booming in this chest. His deep voice made you smile and you obediently opened your mouth whenever he brought a spoonful of food for you to eat. The others were chatting too, their soft voices making you sleepier. Occasionally, a hand, which you thought was Yoongi's would rest on your back and thighs and Taehyung's hand caressed your hair.

Jin got up from his chair saying he had to leave early the next morning.
"Goodnight baby." He said, kissing you on your forehead.

"NO DADDY-" You yelled abruptly, making everyone wince.

"Daddy?" Hoseok repeated after you in surprise.

"Home." you murmured.

"What is it baby?" Taehyung asked you.

"Should go home." You spoke more clearly now.

"You can go in the morning baby." Jin said, coming closer to you.

"Can?" you asked opening your eyes wider.

"Of course." Yoongi said.

"Do you not wanna spend the night here?" Jungkook asked.

"No. I mean I wanna. But that'll disturb you." you muttered, burying your face in Taehyung's shoulder.

"Don't be silly baby." Hoseok said as he got up to wash his plate.

"Where do I sleep?" you asked.

"The spare bed in Namjoon's room." Jin said, making you pout.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Um..." you mumbled.

"You can sleep in my bed." Jungkook smirked. "Maybe I can return your favour."

"Wh-" Jimin mumbled.

"Not today..." you pouted even more.

"Maybe I can continue my aftercare with some oversti-"
"CUDDLES." you unintentionally cut Namjoon off.

"How about my bed baby?" Hoseok asked you.

"Okay." you said after considering his offer for a second as you munched on noodles.

"Namjoon after care is after you actually do something." Jimin hinted.

"I know." Namjoon smirked.

"What have you done?!" a red-faced Jimin asked.

"Ate her out. Why do you think she's so sleepy?" Namjoon laughed, knowing exactly what he was doing to everyone. You buried your face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Okay." Jimin looked surprised.

"She gave me a hand job earlier." Jungkook spat it out at once, his bunny teeth showing as he smirked.

"I got her off yesterday." Taehyung beamed, as you could only think of digging yourself a pit and diving deep in it.

"So have you all done something?" Yoongi asked, scowling.

"Guys..." you spoke.

"I haven't." Jimin blurted.

"Let her speak." Jin said, and the boys shut up at once.

"I didn't want to have the conversation this early but I don't think this can wait any longer." you got down from Taehyung's lap, standing beside his chair now.

"I don't want to choose between any of you." you spoke. "And I don't want to spoil your relationship. So if you want..... I can get out of your lives,but don't make me choose."

"Who's making you choose?" Jin said.

"We can't all be in a relationship can we?" you placed an obvious question.

"Unless..." Namjoon smirked.

"Oh." you said. "Poly?"

"As long as there are some ground rules, I don't mind." Jimin shrugged.

"Not complaining." Jungkook and Yoongi agreed.

"Okay." the rest of the boys chimed in, leaving you as the last person to affirm your consent.

"I'm in." you smiled, making the boys around the table cheer in happiness.