Carebonara

You had directly entered the shower for a quick bath after returning from a long day of lectures in college. No one seemed to be home that day as you had called out their names but no one answered. Stepping out of the shower, you wrapped the towel around you, tucking it under your arms.

After drying your hair enough, you walked out of the bathroom and scrounged through your clothes, but all your comfortable ones were out drying. You didn't have any option and Jimin's clothes always looked so soft and comfortable so you gave in to your temptation and opened his closet, taking a sweater and sweatpants and slipping it over your tired body.

Your knees were aching and your legs just wanted to stretch out. You let out a groan as you bumped onto the bed after switching on the air conditioner. You never realised when sleep overtook you and your eyes closed, the cool air hitting your body, relaxing your muscles.

Jimin came home an hour after you drifted to sleep. He saw your bag and shoes, and called out too, but no one replied. He looked into the kitchen to check if anyone was eating, wearing headphones. Seeing it empty, he went to the bathroom next which had remnants of steam curling all over. He poked his head into the room to see you sprawled out on the bed, without a blanket and wearing only his hoodie. He put a few things lying on the floor in their places and came to sleep beside you. Your mouth was open and you were clearly in deep sleep. He chuckled on seeing his girlfriend looking so cute even when she was tired. He carefully leaned ahead to kiss you on your cheek. You mumbled something in your sleep and he stifled his laugh. But he wasn't just lingering to appreciate your cuteness. He tried to focus on your angel face and think of your innocence and how you needed the sleep. You were wearing his clothes. He couldn't control himself anymore so he shook you by your shoulder to wake you up. You only groaned and turned over, noticing his presence and hugging him.

"Babe." He whispered and you hummed in response.

"Can I um..."

You squinted, reading his expression.

"Can I do you?" He was biting his lip and you chuckled softly, thinking about it for a second because it took time for it to register in your sleepy brain before turning over and sticking your ass up in the air, mumbling a 'yep.'

"Say it out loud for me pretty."

"Yes, Jimin."

Jimin lowered your sweatpants and covered you with a blanket, shedding his shorts and getting warm inside it with you. His boner was brushing against your buttcheek and you smiled, your eyes still closed. You were turned on enough already and he prepped you before sliding in. You scrunched your face and your fists gripped the bedsheet.

"Can I move?" He stroked your cheek with his tender fingers and asked you softly.

You nodded in response, settling into the bed, ready to take him.

He started moving slowly, the softest grunts coming from his lips which made your heart do somersaults.

You both formed a pace and kept going at it when he decided to go in deeper than he thought he could. The moan your lips uttered when he hit the spot made him KNOW he'd hit the right spot. Your back arched and your eyes were wide open now, each moan getting louder, hotter and higher than the one before. Your shoulder stiffened and breath hitched as you involuntarily clenched around him, sending him over the edge. He came all over your back (safe sex kids) and his other hand was under you, circling your clit and jerking you off with him. You both lay panting there for a few seconds.

After he was done, he cleaned you both up with wet tissues. You lay there, tired and happy as he did all the work and showered you with kisses. He came and lay beside you, naked and you both snuggled up, spooning. You loved being the little spoon and Jimin's bare legs against yours felt so soothing.

-----

Okay so. They don't use condoms, i know, and I'm not gonna mention she's on the pill or anything. This is a fan fiction, where what I write happens. Pls wear condoms while fucking in real life. God writes that book, I don't. So you can get pregnant 100%.

STDs and babies exist in real life but not in this book. Y'all stay safe tho.