It'll Help You Sleep Better

You were laying there in Seokjin's arms and you heard him chuckle behind you. When you looked at him, he was looking out the door, but he quickly looked at you and smiled as he snuggled you close.

Your eyes went to the door, and sure enough, there was a figure standing just outside. The man shifted quickly and went a few steps far.

"Come in Namjoon."

"Oppa!" you hid your face in your hands, and Seokjin laughed.

The door opened and Namjoon stood awkward, everyone ignoring the boner in his sweatpants.

"Joonie" you spoke, emerging from behind your hands.

"Uh, sorry I was gonna come sleep......" he buffered.

"Yes, but...?" Seokjin was enjoying this.

"But I have to go back now. Um to water my plants...." he turned back.

"You're just gonna jerk off." Seokjin smiled.

You shot him an angry look, the blood rushing to your cheeks, your heart beating faster.

"I'm just gonna water my pla- okay fine I'm gonna jerk off. You know I have a voyeurism kink, hyung. What I saw just now didn't help it."

"Snow here is very generous. I'm sure she can help."

You blushed.

"It'll help you sleep better."

Namjoon considered the offer for a second.

"Will you?" he asked you.

"Yeah." You bit your lip, sitting up.

Namjoon slid off his shirt, his muscles flexing when his arms moved. Your eyes were fixated on them when he signalled you to come forward with two fingers.

Your tiny hands dragged his sweatpants down and he stepped out of them. His massive cock spang out in front of your face and you looked at it in awe.

It wasn't like you hadn't expected him to be big. The figure in his sweatpants didn't conceal his size much. But you hadn't expected him to be the biggest you had ever taken.

Gladly wrong, you thought to yourself.

Namjoon slapped your cheek with his cock, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Open."

His voice was several octaves deeper than usual and just perfect to make your pussy throb and your mouth salivate.

He held the shaft in front of your face, an annoyed look on his face as he waited for you to take him in. You took a deep breath, wrapping your lips around the pink head, precum melting onto your tongue. You moaned and the vibrations reached his balls. Somehow holding the urge to fuck you till you couldn't speak, Namjoon hissed when you started moving, too slow for his liking.

"Keep that pace for one second more and you won't be able to speak for weeks, princess." Seokjin said from behind, reading the expression on Namjoon's face.

Your eyes went wide and you opened your jaw more, bobbing your head faster than before. Your whimpers and scrunched up face showed Namjoon how hard you were trying but it wasn't enough for the beast. He slowly slipped his fingers in your hair and leaned down, looking into your teary eyes.

"Try holding on. Two taps on my thigh if you can't take it."

And before you could register what he meant, his leg was on the bed behind you, cock ramming into your throat as you choked on it, gripping his thighs with both hands. He went all in, hitting the back of your throat and making you gag with every thrust.

I have to work on my gag reflex, you thought.

Tears were quick to flow down your cheeks and all you could do was breathe through your nose and keep your teeth out of the way. You couldn't hold back your mewls and whimpers and they turned your daddy on even more.

Seokjin was enjoying the scene from the bed, proud of how well his princess was taking Namjoon's monster cock.

Namjoon came in your mouth unannounced, making you cry. You wiped his cock clean with your tongue, strings of saliva mixed cum running down your face.

He sat down beside you on the floor, kissing you and tasting his bitter cum and your salty tears and smiling to himself.

"Come here, both of you." Seokjin patted the bed. When you got in, snuggling between the two large men, he turned your chin and kissed you, tasting the same mixture.

"Did I do well, Oppa?" you asked him, voice barely audible.

"Did so well, princess." he smiled.

"Daddy?" you turned to Namjoon.

"You did the best, baby girl." He flashed a dimple.

-----

AYYY HAPPY BANGTAN DAY!!!! 8 YEARS SINCE DEBUT

AND YEAH MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING :")