☃︎01

"Daddy!! Wake up wake up!! We have school!!" Jinwoo jumped on the bed where his father was sleeping soundly after a long day yesterday.

"Jinwoo let Daddy sleep" Jeno groaned sleepily as he pulled Jinwoo down to his chest to stop him from jumping around.

"No Daddy!! You have to cook!! You fired the Stupid Nanny remember?! Besides I have started schooling" Jinwoo whined as he stood up and jumped again.

Jeno groaned and sat up."Okay okay! We'll have breakfast" Jinwoo giggled and ran to his room.

Jeno sighed and scratched his head roughly."Urgh I didn't finish my assignments yet" Jeno mumbled and flinched when his son yelled.

"Daddy go to shower!!" He rolled his eyes and went to shower.He quickly get ready and went to cook the breakfast.

"Jinwoo!! Let's eat!!" Jeno called and Jinwoo ran to him with his Peppa pig bag."Yay Daddy cook!!" Jeno chuckled softly at him.

"Jinwoo later, tell Mrs Wong to send you to my school okay?" Jinwoo nodded while munching his food.

"Daddy Daddy!! Can we go to the park after school?" Jinwoo asked and Jeno frowned.

"I'm sorry buddy but I have homeworks.We have to stay at the library again today" Jinwoo pouted."Okay" Jeno smiled softly and patted his head.

"Finish this" Jinwoo nodded and continued to eat.Jeno had his breakfast too before sending Jinwoo to his kindergarten.

"Bye Jinwoo!!" He waved cutely."Bye Daddy!!" Jeno chuckled and went to his college.

He went to his locker and took his books out.Then he went to his class."Hi Jeno!!" the classmates greeted him and he smiled widely at them.

Jeno don't have friends.He's basically a loner.But he's fine with it.His classmates are nice and their college is a good college so there's no case about bullying or fights.But it's just Jay.He is jealous that Jeno is smarter than him.

Jeno was finishing his assignments when someone approached him."Hey, can I ask you something?" He looked up.

"Oh uh yeah sure" it was the school's popular girl, Yoon Jungwon.Why is she so famous? She participated in Miss Korea last year and all the boys were swoon over her except for Jeno.

He's too busy to know about the entertainment stuffs.He has chores to do, he has a son to take care of and he has assignments to finish.

"I heard you're good at Math.You're even have the highest marks in Math.So can you help me with this question?" Jungwon showed him an algebraic questions which is Jeno's favourite question.

"Ohh sure" he took out his pencil and started to show her the step."Firstly you have to move the x then y--" Jeno got cut by a book that was slammed onto his table.

"Stupid I told you to do my assignment.Why don't you do it?!" Jay yelled at his face."Jay it's your work not his!!" Jungwon stood up.

"Now go and do it by yourself!!" She threw him his book and he glared at Jeno before stomping off.

"Thanks" he muttered and Jungwon shook her head."It's fine.Can we continue?" He nodded.