☃︎04

"Pretty noona!!" Jungwon chuckled at the nickname."What are you playing with?" He showed her his blue car.

"Cars!! Daddy bought it when it's my 3rd birthday!!" Jungwon awed."Aw you're so cutee" she pinched his cheeks.

Then the professor walked in."Ah I see we have a new student here.Hey buddy" the professor said waving a little at Jinwoo.

"Hi!" He waved cutely and ran back to Jeno."Okay let's start our class" the professor said.

Jeno was happy that Jinwoo didn't make any loud noises.Instead, he was listening to the professor too.

Soon, the class ended and the students started to scatter around the class."Yah you better do my assignment this time.Or else you'll be sorry" Jay glared at Jeno throwing him his book in the face.

"HEY!! DON'T DISTURB MY DADDY!! GO AWAY!! SHOO!!" Jinwoo yelled and everyone's attention were on them.

"Aww so what you gonna do about it?" Jay mocked and Jinwoo sprayed him with his water gun."Take this haha!!" Jinwoo yelled at the soaked Jay.

"WHAT THE F--" "Don't you dare to curse in front of him Jay" Jungwon warned and he rolled his eyes stomping away from them.

"Pretty noona!!" Jinwoo waved cutely at her."Hey handsome!! Do you want chocolate? Let's go buy chocolate!!" Jungwon asked handing out her hand.

"Daddy can I have chocolate? Pretty please!!" Jinwoo whined."Yeah sure.You can go" Jinwoo pouted."Come with us!!" Jeno looked at Jungwon and Jinwoo.

"Hm okay" Jinwoo giggled and held their hands."Aww you guys looks so cutee!!" Ryujin playfully teased.

"Let's go!!" Jinwoo pulled them.to the cafe."Hello lovely family what can I get for you?" The waitress beamed a wide smile and they blushed.

"I want chocolate cookies!!" Jinwoo ordered."Sure cutie.What about both of you?" Jungwon scanned the menu.

"Oh I want caramel machiatto" she ordered."You sir?" Jeno hummed."I want americano" she nodded and tapped on her tablet.

Their ordered were ready and Jinwoo was skipping back to the class with Jeno and Jungwon behind him.

"Thanks" Jeno smiled softly."You're welcome" she shrugged."Can I ask you a question?" Jeno nodded sipping on his coffee.

"Where is Jinwoo's mother?" Jeno froze up as he looked down at Jinwoo."I-I don't think you have rights to know about our family" Jeno said walking ahead to Jinwoo.

"Baby I wanna have some" Jinwoo giggled when Jeno took him in his arms."Ah~" Jeno opened his mouth for a bite but Jinwoo turned away.

"Oh why~ give me some!!" Jinwoo shook his head.When they arrived at the class, the professor was there.

"O-Oh Mr Im.I'm sorry" Mr Im shook his head."It's fine.I just relief your class" Jeno nodded and headed to his seat.

"DADDY CHOCOLATE!!" Jinwoo shouted when he saw a bar of free chocolate from the waitress earlier.

"Jinwoo shhh!!" Jeno shushed and he shut his mouth."Sorry" he muttered looking at his classmates.

"No Jeno it's fine.Let him do what he wants.He's a child after all" Mr Im said and Jeno thanked him.