☃︎21 [𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠 + 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙢𝙞𝙣]

"What do you have to marry my son? Are you rich like Haechan? Do you have what Haechan has now? How can I confirm that you can take care of Renjun when you don't have anything?!" Mr Huang asked sternly at Jaemin.

"Mr Huang I have a company!! I'm not like before!! I know you don't approve us together because I was still studying but now I already have work!! I promise I will take care of Renjun Mr Huang!!" Jaemin begged.

"I don't want to see your face here again.GET OUT AND STAY AWAY FROM RENJUN!" Mr Huang yelled at Jaemin's face.

"Please Mr Huang!! DO YOU WANT HIM TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE THAT HE DON'T LOVE?!"

----

"Here Mark-shi.My handmade pizza!!" Jungwon cheered as she served the food.

"Woah I'm still curious how Jeno is still skinny when you can cook these delicious food?" Mark chuckled softly.

"Um there's something called Diet" Mark rolled his eyes."By the way how do you guys know each other?" Jungwon asked while feeding her youngest son.

"Oh I was his senior.Then I found him getting bullied by bunch of kiddos.I saved him from them and he clung over me every second to avoid them" Jeno smiled at the flashback.

"Mark hyung was my neighbor after that.Then he moved to Canada.That's why I moved to our college" Mark smiled widely caressing his back.

"Take care of Jeno Jungwon-ah.He face with many hard times in his past"  Mark said and Jungwon held Jeno's hand.

"Of course.I will make him happier!!" she played with his hand."Thanks babe" he kissed her cheek.

Suddenly the bell rang."Babe I'll take the door" Jungwon said as she got up from her seat going to the main door after.

She opened it and saw Haechan."Oh Jaemin!! You wanna join us this time?" Jungwon asked."Uh can I? I hope you the invitation is still available now" Jungwon chuckled softly and invited him into her house.

"Babe!! Jaemin is here!!" Jungwon cheered as Jaemin sat down beside Mark."Yah you left us then come back for food huh?" Jaemin hummed as he quickly took a slice of pizza in hunger.

"Oh Mark hyung!! This is Jaemin!! Jaemin-ah this is Mark hyung.My senior" Jeno introduced both of them and they turned to each other.

Suddenly they saw sparks in their eyes as they stared at each other losing in their own world.