☃︎22 [𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙘𝙠 + 𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙞𝙣]

3 weeks later

"Dad.Mom.Uncle.Aunty I have something to say" Haechan said as he looked at Renjun before inhale some air and breathed out.

"I-I don't want to marry Renjun" he muttered and the fathers widened their eyes.

"WHAT?! NO.BUT WHY?! DID YOU GUYS FIGHT?!" Mr Huang yelled out.

"I don't like Renjun Dad!! I already found my lover!! Besides Renjun l-loves someone else too!!" Renjun looked down at his laps.

"Then what about our companies Haechan-ah?!" Mr Lee asked and Haechan looked up.

"You guys can just combine your companies.We will handle our own compnanies.Right Renjun?" Renjun nodded.

"Yes Honey.I think they have rights to find their own lovers" Mrs Huang said while calming her husband down.

"Okay fine! Just do what you guys want!" Mr Huang gave up and Mr Lee did the same.

They smiled in relieved as they high fived each other."Who is your boyfriend now Haechanie?" Mrs Lee asked while caressing his cheek.

"Mark!! He's from Canada!!"

-----

"You meant that YOU'RE DATING HAECHAN?!" Jungwon and Jeno widened their eyes."What the hell is going on now?" Jungwon tilted her head to Jeno.

"T-Then what happened to Renjun now?" Mark shrugged."Haechan said they've talk with their parents.Now I'm waiting for the answer" the couple scratched their heads in confusion.

Then the door opened revealing Haechan and Renjun with Jaemin walking into the office.

"Baby!!" Haechan ran to Mark as he gave him a tight hug."H-How? D-Did they say anything?" Mark asked and Haechan turned to Renjun.

"THEY APPROVED US!! Renjun and I broke up already" Mark widened his eyes."Congratulations" Renjun smiled widely at them.

"AWW IS THAT BABY JINHYUK?!" Haechan ran to the stroller cooing at the baby who was sleeping soundly.

"Oh? How about you guys?" Jeno turned to Jaemin and Renjun."Uh I-" Renjun cut him."We got back" Jaemin widened his eyes.

"W-What?!" Renjun smiled widely and kissed his cheek."My dad said Yes" Jaemin smiled widely and hugged Renjun.

"Omg I'm getting dizzy now" Jungwon walked out from the office."Babe wait for me!!" Jeno followed her out leaving the guys with their baby.