☃︎08

"JeSook?" Jinwoo widened his eyes."DADDY?!!" Jeno finally smiled.

"Why are you looking like this? Why your hair is red?!" Jeno was about to answer when Jungwon walked in.

"Why? Isn't he look more dashing?" Jinwoo nodded."Daddy is handsome!!" Jeno chuckled softly."Thanks buddy" Jinwoo looked at Jungwon and reached for her.

"Noona can we have lunch together?" Jungwon nodded."Sure handsome" Jinwoo giggled and Jungwon walked out with him leaving Jeno alone.

"Yah he really left me alone when he's with her" he groaned taking Jinwoo's bag and walked to them.

"Noona!! Let's eat at that cafe?" Jinwoo pointed at a cute dog cafe opposite them.

"Aww sure!!" Jungwon then walked to the zebra crossing waiting for the light to turn green.

She put Jinwoo on his feet while her hand holding his tightly.Jeno joined them after his mini marathon.

The light turn green and Jeno held Jinwoo's other hand and crossed the road.

---

"Woah look at him"

"Damn he's hot"

"Wow he has a son?!"

"Nah he's his brother I guess"

"Yeah it's kinda impossible that he has a son"

"Wait!! Isn't he from our college?"

"What? Who?"

"That boy!! The one that Jay always fight with!! Remember?"

"Oh!! Damn we have to meet him tomorrow!!"

Next day

"Daddy why Mrs Wong is not here again!! I want to meet Soyeonie!!" Jinwoo whined stomping his feet.

"Mrs Wong has a daughter.Her daughter is sick.So she has to go back to take care her daughter hm?" Jinwoo pouted as they continued to walk to Jeno's class.

"Hi Jeno!! Hi Jinwoo!!" His classmates greeted and Jinwoo waved at them."Hey what's with the pout handsome?" Jungwon asked cupping his cheeks.

"I want to meet Soyeonie!!" Jinwoo said and she chuckled."You'll meet her later.She miss you too!!" Jinwoo blushed and hid behind Jeno.

"You little pervert" Jeno said taking him into his arms.He went to his seat and sat Jinwoo down beside him.

Suddenly girls ran to him."OMG HI!! MY NAME IS EUNHA!!" one of the girls said reaching for Jeno's hand but Jinwoo pushed her away.

"I'm Eunbi!!" the second girl said."And I am Eunji!!" and the last girl said making Jeno tilted his head.

"Uh hi.What can I help you guys with?" They giggled."You're so handsome!! And cute!!" Jinwoo scrunched his face and took out his water gun.

"Go away!!" He shouted and they looked at him with boring eyes."Urgh shut up stupid" Eunji said making Jeno widened his eyes.

"Excuse me.He's not stupid.You're the one that looking stupid!!" Jeno said taking the water gun away and sprayed at her face.

"AHHH MY FACE!!" Her make up melt making the students laughed at her.Her mascara was ruin and her foundation was looking horrible.

"HAHAHAHAH CLOWN!!" Jinwoo snorted.Eunji glared at them and stomped away from the class.Eunha and Eunbi followed her too.

"TAKE THAT!! DON'T MESS WITH MY DADDY!!" Jinwoo shouted at them then got up to Jungwon.

"Noona is not a clown right?" Jungwon chuckled softly."No I am not!!" She took out her wet wipe and wiped her face.

"See?" She showed him her used wipe which was still clean meaning that she didn't wear any make up.

"Good!!"