☃︎02

Jeno was calculating the numbers when someone sat beside him."Daddy!!" It was Jinwoo.

"Oh Jinwoo.Where's Mrs Wong?" Jinwoo pointed at the breathless old woman."Y-You ran too fast Jinnie" she panted.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Wong.Are you alright?" She nodded."I have to go.My husband is outside" Jeno nodded and bade her before sitting beside Jinwoo.

"Don't do that to her again hm?" Jinwoo giggled and nodded his head."Daddy what are you doing?" Jeno shrugged.

"My assignment.But let's do it in library shall we?" Jinwoo nodded and Jeno took him to the library.

"Daddy can I find a book?" Jeno blinked."There's no story book here.What book would you like to read? It's college's library" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

"But please!! Can I Daddy? Pretty please!!" Jeno gave up and nodded."Go then.Come back here okay? Don't go out from this area" he nodded and kissed Jeno's cheek before running to the shelves.

"Oh!! Math? Nah.Bio? What's that? Ohh!! Astronomy!!" Jinwoo jumped to get that book but it was just too high.For his height.

"Oh no!! I want that book!!" He whined."Hello handsome.You look like you're struggling.Let me help you" he smiled widely when she lifted him up and he grabbed the book.

"Done!!" She put him down on his feet and he bowed."Thank you pretty noona!! I have to go to my Daddy!! Bye bye!!" He waved at her cutely and ran back to Jeno.

"DADDY!!" he yelled and Jeno turned to him."Shh!! We're in library!!" Jeno shushed him."Sorry daddy" Jinwoo giggled.

"What do you have in your hands?" Jeno took a peek."Astronomy book!! It's talking about planets!!" Jeno widened his eyes.

"Oh wow.You're a genius I guess.Just like your Dad" Jinwoo smiled widely and Jeno patted his head.

"Read that book while I finish my work here" he nodded and opened his book.

----

Jungwon was revising for the test next month when her best friends, Yeji and Ryujin asked her to do a study group together.

They went to the library and have their revision there."Jungwon can you go and get the Bio book? The one that I always read" Ryujin said and Jungwon nodded.

She went to find that book when he saw a boy was jumping.He looked like he wanted to take a book from the shelf.

She went to help him and she was awing at him all the time.She waved at her cutely and ran away.

When Jungwon was finding the book, she heard the boy just now yelled."DADDY!!" She widened her eyes and went towards the voice.

"Shh!!" Jungwon widened her eyes again when she saw Jeno aka her crush was talking to the boy.

"Sorry Daddy" the boy giggled and Jungwon felt her heart was crushed into pieces.

She blankly walked back to Ryujin and Yeji and sat down."Hey are you okay?" Yeji asked.

"Why? Your crush rejected you?" Ryujin playfully said and Yeji glared at her.

"Shut it Jungwon.Jeno is a loner.It's not like he's married or anything so why would he reject you" Ryujin scoffed.

"He has a son"