☃︎03

"Daddy!! Daddy Daddy!! Can we have chocolate cookies?!" Jinwoo asked and Jeno sighed.

"Okay we'll have cookies after I finished hm?" Jinwoo whined."No!! I want it now!! Now now!! I'm hungry" he whined and Jeno shut his eyes tightly.

"JINWOO!! WAIT FOR A SECOND CAN YOU?! I NEED TO FINISH MY WORK FIRST!!" he yelled out in stresses without realising he actually scared Jinwoo.

"MR LEE shh!!" The librarian yelled."Jeno!! You scared him!!" Jungwon said as she took Jinwoo into her arms.

"I-I'm stress.I-I'm sorry Jinwoo" Jeno sighed.Jinwoo cried in Jungwon's shoulder while Jeno was taking him away.

"Baby come here let's go home" Jeno said and Jinwoo pushed him away."Baby go to Daddy hm? He'll never hurt you" Jungwon coaxed him and he sniffed.

"Okay" Jinwoo went to Jeno and he thanked Jungwon before walking away.

"I'm sorry baby.Let's have cookies" Jeno kissed Jinwoo's forehead and he shook his head.

"I want to go home" he sobbed in his neck."You don't want cookies?" Jeno asked again and he shook his head.

"Okay if that's what you want.But I am sorry baby hm?" He nodded and Jeno kissed his cheek.

Little did they know, Jungwon was following them all the time until they arrived at home.

----

"Hello? Mrs Wong why your kindergarten is closed?" Jeno asked through the phone call.

"Ahh you went back to Jeju.Oh it's fine! Okay bye" Jeno hung up and kept his phone in his pocket.He sighed and turned to Jinwoo who was playing with his airplane toy.

"Jinwoo" he stopped and turned to Jeno.Jeno kneeled down and held his hands."Mrs Wong is not here.So you have to follow Daddy to school hm?" Jinwoo pouted.

"No please~" he whined."Please Jinwoo?" Jinwoo knew he'll not gonna win this time so he just nodded.

"Thank you!!" Jeno hugged him and took him up into his arms as they walked to Jeno's college.

When they walked in, eyes were on them."Daddy I'm scared" Jeno chuckled."They're not gonna eat you~" he sang playfully.

Jeno went to the office to tell about Jinwoo's presence with him.They abruptly gave him an okay as they knew it's hard to leave the 6 years old child alone.

Then Jeno went to class.When he walked in, they awed together."Aww!! Who is this?" Yoojung asked and Jinwoo hid behind Jeno's legs.

"He's shy" Jeno chuckled seeing his son being like that for the first time."Daddy let's go!!" He pulled Jeno to the seats.

"That's not my seat baby" Jeno took him to his seat and sat down."Take out your toys but don't be noisy hm? If you be a good boy I'll give you candies" Jinwoo widened his eyes and nodded excitedly.

"Promise!!" He linked their pinkies and Jinwoo played with his cars."Shoong~ oh!" The car fell down and rolled to other place.

"Daddy I want to take my car" Jeno looked at him and the car on the floor."Oh yeah go take it" Jinwoo got down from the seat and took the car.

"Hey handsome!!"

"Pretty noona!!"