☃︎12

"Let's get ready first Handsome" the stylist said pulling Jeno to the fitting room.

"I-I don't want you.I can wear it by myself" Jeno said pushing his hands from his body.The stylist pouted stomping to another place.

After he finished, they went to the studio."Okay prince charming.Pose for me" the photographer said and Jeno blinked in confusion.

"Oppa teach Jeno how to.He don't know what to do" Jungwon said and they went to Jeno posing his body around.

"Okay smile!!" Jeno smiled but they tilted their heads."No no don't smile.Smirk" Jeno smirked at them and they wowed.

"Yeah like that!! Ow so hot!!" The photographer cheered while taking photos of Jeno.

----

"Daddy?" Jinwoo called and Jeno turned to him."Yes buddy? Do you need anything?" Jinwoo shook his head.

"I'm hungry.Can Daddy cook ramen for me?" Jeno chuckled.

"Sure.Play with toys first while I cook" Jinwoo nodded and went to his toys that were scattered around the living room.

After a few minutes, Jeno finished cooking the ramen noodles."Baby!! Let's eat!!" Jeno said and Jinwoo ran to him.

"Woah!! Thank you Daddy!" Jeno chuckled."You're welcome" he said and had the dinner.

"Daddy? Can we meet Mommy?" Jeno froze up."W-What?" He looked at Jinwoo as the boy looked down.

"I-I want to meet Mommy.S-So I don't forget her when Daddy give me new Mommy" Jeno shut his eyes and sighed.

"Baby we can go later hm? N-Now is not the right time.Mo--" Jinwoo cut him.

"Then when? I-I asked you last year.You said we'll go this year.When I ask you now, you said it's not the right time.Then when?" Jeno looked down.

"F-Fine.W-We'll go" Jinwoo looked up."R-Really?!" Jeno sighed."What can I do? She's your Mommy.Of course you can meet her" Jinwoo smiled widely and ran to Jeno's side.

"THANK YOU DADDY!!" he hugged Jeno tightly.