☃︎11

"Uh thanks for joining us today.We h-had fun" Jeno stuttered as he took Jinwoo into his arms.

"Yeah us too!! Hope we can have a great holiday like this again.We can release our stress at least with this little bean!!" Ryujin pinched Jinwoo's cheeks.

"Thankie noona" Jinwoo said kissing their cheeks."You're welcome peanut.See you around!!" Yeji kissed his cheek and went to her car with Ryujin.

"Bye noona!!" They waved at Jinwoo as he did the same."Uh see you around too" Jungwon said walking away to the car.

Jeno stared at her then the Uber came.They hopped into the car as the driver drove them back to their house.

"Daddy are you mad at me?" Jinwoo asked as soon as Jeno put him down on the couch.

"No I am not" Jeno said unpacking the used clothes just now."Daddy is mad" Jinwoo mumbled.

"I'm a bad kid am I?" Jinwoo asked looking at his toes."No baby you're not.We're just okay hm?" Jinwoo pouted.

"I'm sorry Daddy" he hugged Jeno."Aww baby it's nothing" Jeno patted his back.

"Now go to shower okay?" Jinwoo nodded taking his bag to his room to take a shower.

----

"Um hi.My name is Jeno and I am wondering if you have a part time job here?" Jeno asked looking at the convenience store cashier.

"I'm sorry sir.We don't take part time workers here" Jeno frowned."Oh I see.Thank you" he faked a smile.

"You're welcome.I am sorry" he shook his head beaming his eyes smile before going to Jinwoo who was sitting at the table in the store.

"Daddy!! This sushi is tasty!! You want some?" Jinwoo handed him some."No I'm fine baby" Jinwoo nodded having his food.

Suddenly a poster was placed on the table.Jeno looked up and saw Jungwon."Hey" she smiled at them.

"NOONA!!" Jinwoo hugged her tightly."Hey handsome!!" she pinched his cheeks.

"I got a work for you Jeno-yah" Jungwon said and he tilted his head."Oh what work?" he asked feeling happy.

"That" she pointed at the posted and he looked at it.It's a model contest.

"Jungwon this is not funny.I am not a model!! Besides I don't know how to cat walk!!"

"Not that model stupid.Follow me after Jinwoo finish his sushi okay?"

----

"Oh my favourite future model!!" The stylist ran to Jeno and held his bicep."D-Don't touch me" Jeno pushed his hand away gently.

The stylist winked making Jeno gulped."Daddy cameras!!" Jinwoo shouted pointing at the cameras.

"Yeah baby" Jeno took him into his arms."Jinwoo let's play with noona? Daddy want to work" Jinwoo nodded and Jungwon pulled him to sit behind the camera.