☃︎19

"YAH!!" Jeno laughed loudly at his childhood friend as Jaemin gave him a brother hug.

"YAH!! ARE YOU FROM CIRCUS?! WHAT'S WITH THE MEN IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE?!" Jaemin smiled cheekily.

"I wanna meet you!! I miss you my dude" Jeno chuckled and they went into the house."Baby!! This is my childhood friend.Jaemin.Yah this is my wife" Jungwon smiled widely at him.

"Hello my name is Jungwon" he smiled and bowed a little."What's up Jaemin-ah? You didn't even contact me these years" Jaemin smiled gave him a card.

"Hehe I have a model company.Why don't you work in my company? With Jungwon? I saw you guys on the magazine cover" Jeno took the card and looked at Jungwon.

"B-But we already have a company a-and I love my crew" Jungwon frowned."You already have crew? Oh! Why don't all of you work in my company?" Jungwon widened her eyes.

"T-Then my boss? He will be sad then" Jungwon frowned and Jaemin nodded.

"Give me your boss's number.I'll talk to him.Maybe we can combine our company too?" Jungwon smiled widely as Jeno gave him the number.

"Yah why don't you have dinner here?" Jaemin nodded."Sure!" they smiled widely."MOMMY!!" Jinwoo ran to Jungwon.

"Aww who is this little guy?" Jaemin smiled widely holding Jinwoo's little fingers."Jinwoo" he muttered shyly.

"He's so cute!!" Jaemin cooed at Jinwoo while pinching his cheeks."By the way what's your boss's name?" Jaemin asked.

"Ah his name is Huang Renjun" Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows."W-Wait is he from China?" Jungwon nodded.

"You know him? Oh maybe you know.He told the public that he engaged last week!!" Jaemin widened his eyes.

"W-With who?!" he shrieked loudly.

"U-Uh L-Lee Haechan"

----

"HUANG RENJUN" Jaemin called as he stomped into the office with guards behind him who were tired of chasing him.

"Jaemin?" He stood up from his chair as he looked at the guards."W-We're sorry sir!! W-We tried to stop him!!" they panted.

"It's okay Doyoung hyung, Kun hyung.You guys can go back to work" they nodded and walked out from his office.

"Yah Renjun" Jaemin called with anger and Renjun turned to him."What do you want Jaemin-ah? I thought we--" Jaemin cut him.

"How could you break up with me for that Donghyuck?!"