☃︎13

"Excuse me sir.Can we meet Park Jihyo?" Jeno said to the police officer while holding Jinwoo in his arms.

"Reason?" Jeno looked at Jinwoo."He wants to meet his Mommy" Jeno smiled softly.

"Follow me" the police said as he brought them into a room where they can have a talk with the prisoners.

"We'll bring her here.Wait okay?" Jeno nodded as he sat down with Jinwoo on his laps.

"Daddy?" Jeno looked at him."Yes?" Jinwoo looked down.

"Mommy don't hate me right? Mommy miss me?" Jeno looked away and smiled at him.

"O-Of course!" Jinwoo crept a wide smile and waited for his mother.Then, the police came back with Jihyo behind him.

"MOMMY!!" Jinwoo clapped excitedly and tapped the glass.Jihyo rolled her eyes and sat down in front of them.

Jeno took the phone as she did the same."Hi noona" Jeno greeted."Why are you here? And why do you bring him here?" Jihyo gritted her teeth.

"He miss you noona.He wants to see you" Jihyo sighed and Jeno gave Jinwoo the phone.

"MOMMY!! MOMMY MOMMY MISS ME RIGHT?! JINU MISSES MOMMY SO MUCH!!" Jinwoo jumped a little making Jeno chuckled.

"MOMMY!! DADDY NONO HAS A GIRL FRIEND!! SHE IS SO PRETTY!! Jinwoo will show her to Mommy later!! We'll play together!!" Jeno looked down as a tear trickled down his face.

Jihyo looked away letting the tears fall too."Jinwoo love Mommy!!" Jihyo bursted out crying as she stared at her son.

She quickly put the phone down and the police brought her back into the cell.Jinwoo frowned and looked at Jeno.

"Daddy? Why Mommy?" Jeno hugged him tightly giving pecks."It's okay baby.Mommy is fine" Jinwoo nodded."Let's go" Jeno said and Jinwoo ran to the police.

"Mr!! Can you give this to my Mommy?" the police stared at the child guiltily as he nodded.

"S-Sure kid" the police slowly took the bracelet away and Jinwoo giggled."Thank you!!" He ran back to Jeno.