☃︎17

"Daddy!!! Mommy!!! Here!!!" Jinwoo waved his hand as soon as he saw his parents were in front of the school.

Jeno got off from the car with his umbrella and walked into the kindergarten to pick his son up."Thanks Mr!!" Jinwoo waved at the guard and he smiled widely.

"Bye!!" He replied and Jeno then drove off."Baby Mommy and Daddy have works later.Do you want to stay with Ryujin noona?" Jinwoo widened his eyes.

"YES YES I WANT!!" they chuckled at him."Okay noona will pick you up later" he nodded."Oh! Baby Jinhyuk too?" Jungwon hummed.

"YAY!!"

-----

"Jeno!!" the photographer called and he went to him."Yah take care of my babies huh?" Ryujin saluted."Yes boss" Jungwon then kneeled down to Jinwoo.

"Be a good boy.Take care of your brother.Don't make Ryujin cry" Jungwon said and Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Okay okay Mommy!! Let's go boyfriend!!" Ryujin walked off with Jinwoo and Jinhyuk.Jungwon chuckled and went to Jeno.

"Is it done?" They nodded."You guys go change first.We'll start the photoshoot in 10 minutes" they nodded and went to get ready.

They both are models now after Jungwon's boss took Jeno into their company as they saw his result in the magazine competition last 3 years.

"Ready?" the photographer asked and they nodded.They started the shoot and continued for hours.

They finished and changed into their clothes back before going to Ryujin's house to pick they boys up

"Babe should we buy something for them? They must be hungry" Jungwon said while looking for the purse in her bag.

"Yeah sure.I'm hungry too" Jeno chuckled and they stopped at a stall.They bought some food and went to the house.

"Ryujin!!" Jungwon knocked the door and it opened."Oh hey Jungwon! Hey Jeno!" they smiled widely.

"Yo Jay wassup" Jeno patted his arm."Haha come in" Jay made a way and they walked into the house.

"Yah why are you here by the way?" Jungwon asked."Ryujin asked me to" Jay shrugged.

"Mommy?! Daddy!!" Jinwoo ran to his parents with his dinosaur bathrobe on."Aw my tiny t-rex!!" Jeno giggled at his son.

"Go and wear clothes!!" Jungwon chuckled.