☃︎16

3 years later

"BABE!!" Jeno yelled for his wife as she went to him."Why Jeno?" He pointed at their baby who was crying loudly.

"Aww why baby" Jungwon took their son into her arms as he slowly calmed down."You give him milk?" Jeno nodded.

"But he doesn't want it" Jungwon hummed and patted the baby's diapers."Ahh he poopy" Jungwon chuckled softly.

"Here.Change his diapers.I have to cook" Jeno widened his eyes."B-Babe!!! C-Can I cook instead?!" Jungwon ignored him.

"BABY!!!" Jeno whined and looked at his son."Ah why me?" Jeno cried out but did it anyway.After struggles, he finished changing the diapers.

"DADDY!! JINWOO IS HOMIE!!" Jinwoo skipped into the house as he ran to Jeno."Hi Jinu!!" Jeno hugged him as he placed a kiss on Jinwoo's cheek.

"How's school?" Jinwoo pouted."THERE'S A NEW BOY AND HE TOOK SOYEONIE AWAY FROM ME!!!" Jinwoo huffed loudly.

"Hmm don't be like that.You have to be friends with everyone hm?" Jeno booped his nose as Jinwoo sat down beside his brother.

"Hi baby!!! Hyung is home!!!" Jinwoo cooed cutely."Oh my Jinwoo is home?" Jungwon smiled widely."MOMMY!!" Jinwoo waved at her cutely.

"Oh Daddy!! There's this uncle.He want me to give this to you!" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows and took the black envelope.

"Who is he?" Jinwoo shrugged."Baby don't take stuffs from stranger next time okay?" Jungwon said and Jinwoo nodded.

Jeno opened the letter and read it.When he was reading it, he didn't realise that tears were streaming down his cheeks.

"B-Babe what it says? Why are you crying?" Jungwon held his hand and he hugged her right away.He kept sobbing in her shoulder as Jungwon calmed him down.

_______________________________________

Jeno-yah....

It's me Eunwoo.You might be wondering how can I write this right? Before I died, I was diagnosed with heart problem.But I decided to not tell you so you'll not be worried about me.I write this and I will pass this letter to my best friend.He knows you and Jinwoo.His name is Seokmin.

Firstly, take care of Jinwoo for me.Take care of your noona for me.I love them so much.If you are taking care of them now, I'll be grateful to hear it.

Secondly, thanks Jeno-yah.You've been with me since our Dad married Mom and until they left us.Thank you for accepting your step-brother as your own brother.

If Jinwoo with you right now, tell him that I love him so much

If Jinwoo with you right now, tell him that I love him so much.Please let him know me when he's big enough.Give him this picture.

I know maybe it's too sudden but believe me Jeno.It's our fate.Come and visit me you punk.I know you're not coming here at my grave for a while.I'll watch after you up here!! I love you!!

- Eunwoo

_______________________________________

"Aww don't cry~ I can't recognise you now~ Jungwon patted Jeno's back."H-How does he know? That I didn't go to his grave for a while?" Jeno suddenly asked and she laughed.

"HAHAHA that's because he knows you so well!!" She pinched his cheeks."Now don't cry!! He will be sad too if he sees you cry like this!!" Jeno nodded and wiped his face.