☃︎06

"Daddy Daddy" Jinwoo called and Jeno turned to him from his phone."Yes baby.You need anything?" Jinwoo shook his head.

"Why Mommy did that to me? She didn't love me?" Jinwoo looked down."Baby forget about her please? I love you.I always love you hm? I love you so much" Jinwoo pursed his lips letting his tears streamed down.

"Now let's play tags!! You catch me!!" Jeno ran away trying to cheer up the mood."Daddy!!" Jinwoo whined running for him.

Soon they ended up napping on the couches.Jeno woke up seeing Jinwoo on his chest.He chuckled and laid him comfortably before going to the kitchen.

He saw the food that Jungwon brought.He gritted his teeth throwing them into the trash bin.

He then cooked another food for Jinwoo and him.He was about to call Jinwoo when he felt a hug on his leg.

He looked down and there's Jinwoo."Baby you woke up?" He nodded rubbing his eyes cutely."Daddy cook?" Jeno nodded sitting him on the kitchen island.

"Tomorrow, Mrs Wong will come back so you don't have to follow Daddy to school anymore hm?" Jinwoo nodded happily.

"I want to meet Soyeonie!!" Jinwoo cheered and Jeno ruffled his hair.

----

"J-Jeno-shi" Jungwon called him but he just walked ahead."Jeno!!" She pulled his wrist."Leave me alone can you?!" He said sternly walking away.

"Wonie I think we should try later" Yeji said and Ryujin scoffed."If we can't try on him, then let's try on his son instead.Besides, you started it with him" Ryujin said with lollipop in her mouth.

They nodded and decided to go to Jinwoo's kindergarten as Jinwoo has told Jungwon where his school is.

After classes, they went straight to the kindergarten."Handsome!!" He looked up and frowned.

"N-Noona" he stuttered."I am so sorry handsome.I swear I'll not do it again!! I am so sorry!! Please forgive me!!" Jungwon held his hands.

He was about to say something when Jeno took Jinwoo away."Can't you understand my words?! I said don't come to us didn't I?!" Jeno yelled until Mrs Wong came out.

"Jeno please don't fight here.The kids are watching" Mrs Wong said and that calmed him down.

"I'm sorry Mrs Wong.Don't find us again Jungwon" Jeno glared at the three girls before walking away with Jinwoo.

Jungwon sighed giving everything up.She went back home and slammed herself on the bed crying all night.

"It's okay Wonie-yah.Everything will be okay soon.You have photoshoot tomorrow remember? So cheer up" Jungwon ignored her still crying in the pillow.

"Leave her.Maybe that could help" Ryujin said pulling Yeji out from her room."Good night Jungwon-ah" they whispered closing the door.

----

"Daddy?" Jeno hummed."Why are you mad at pretty noona?" Jeno sighed ignoring his question.

"Daddy, noona just wanted to say sorry for mentioning it.She didn't hurt me" Jeno paused and turned to him.

"She said she is sorry.She will not do it again" Jinwoo fiddled with his fingers."Okay" Jeno sighed and continued his walk home with Jinwoo in his arms.