☃︎14

"Park Jihyo" she looked up from her hands to the police."Y-Your son gave you this" Jihyo stared at the cute marbles with Jinwoo's name on it.

"Take it" Jihyo bit her lips and took it with trembling hands.The police walked away and Jihyo looked at the bracelet.

"I-I'm sorry Eunwoo-yah" Jihyo cried out.

~ flashback ~

6 years ago ( 04.09.2015 )

"Aigoo my baby Jinwoo is so cute!!" Eunwoo cooed at the newborn baby while his wife was chuckling at him.

"He's handsome like his father" Jihyo giggled."Aish don't start it" they chuckled softly.

Then the door opened revealing Jeno with basket of flowers."Oh Jeno!!" He smiled widely."Hi hyung! Noona this is for you" he gave her the flowers.

"Thanks Jeno" she smiled widely as she put it beside her."Look at my son!! Isn't he cute like me?!" Eunwoo smiled proudly.

"Aish he looks like his mother" Eunwoo frowned and glared at his step-brother."HYUNG!! I'M JOKING!! HAHAHA!!" Jeno held his stomach.

"Aish your brother is too dramatic" Jihyo teased and Eunwoo pouted cutely."You're taking his side too!!" He whined and Jeno rolled his eyes.

2 years later ( 21.02.2017 )

"Baby I have to meet someone.Wait here with Jinu okay?" Jihyo nodded and stayed with her son at the bench.

She was feeding Jinwoo when she heard someone calling her name.

"JIHYO!!" she looked up and saw her husband was on the other side of the road.

"EUNWOO!!" she chuckled softly."HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!" Eunwoo took out the love balloons and she blushed madly.

"YAH!! COME BACK HERE!!" He smiled cheekily and ran to her.Suddenly, a van crashed to Eunwoo making him fall to the ground.

"EUNWOO!!" Jihyo ran to her husband who was lying on the road lifelessly.

"EUNWOO!! BABY WAKE UP PLEASE!! CALL AMBULANCE PLEASE!! EUNWOO!! BABY WAKE UP!!" Jihyo cried out as she shook his lifeless body.

----

"I'm sorry we can't save him" Jihyo felt her heart crashed into pieces.Jeno looked at Jinwoo who was sleeping soundly in his arms.

Tears flowed their faces as they continued with the funeral.

A year later

Jeno was walking to his nephew's house when he heard shouts and cries from outside.

He dashes into the house and saw his sister in law was holding a knife and aiming it at her son.

"NOONA NO!!" Jeno pushed her away and she fell to the ground.Jeno scanned his nephew and he saw bruises all over him.

"LET ME KILL HIM!!" Jihyo took the knife again but she got caught by the police who were called by the neighbors.

"NOONA!!"