☃︎07

Jungwon was walking to the photoshoot studio when someone tapped her shoulder.She turned around and saw her crush.

"J-Jeno" she muttered."Um hey.J-Jinwoo told me everything.I-I'm so sorry.I shouldn't did that to you.Maybe I was too a-angry about that and I got carried away.I'm sorry" he looked down.

"It's fine.My fault actually.I should respect your privacy" he crept a small smile."Thank you.So see you at college?" Jungwon shook her head.

"Oh why?" Jungwon smirked and teased him."So now you're invading someone's privacy" Jeno frowned and looked away.

"I'm sorry.I-I'll just see you somewhere? Uh bye" Jeno walked away when Jungwon pulled him to the studio.

"Hey!! Where are we going?!" He widened his eyes at her hand on his."My workplace" she chuckled softly.

After a few minutes, they arrived at a tall building.Jungwon scanned her fingertips and the door opened.

Jeno looked around in amazement.Then Jungwon went into the lift.Jeno ran to her and the door closed.

"Fuh what is this place?" He turned to Jungwon."You'll know soon.Everyone will loves you after you come here" Jeno gave her disgusted face.

"I am a loner duh.What do you want to do to make everyone loves me.Besides I don't need everyone.Jinwoo is enough" Jungwon chuckled and shook her head.

Then the door opened revealing a photoshoot studio."Hi Jungwon!!" The crew greeted and she smiled widely.

"Hey guys!!" Jungwon pulled Jeno to the stylists and the photographer director.

"Unnie, oppa I want you guys to style him up.Just one style is enough" they nodded scanning him up and down.

"Nice body" he said pulling Jeno closer."Oit!!" Jeno gasped."Hmm identical height.Oh muscle~ do you have abs?" Jeno pulled his arm back covering his body.

"Go and change his style first.I want his hair to be red" Jeno widened his eyes as he turned to Jungwon.

"JUNGWON WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO ME?!" Jeno shouted while the stylist crew pushed him into the fitting room.

"YAH THAT'S MY SHIRT!!"

"HOI WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?!"

"STOP TAKING OFF MY CLOTHES!!"

"OW WHAT IS THAT ON MY EAR?!"

"NO NO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH MY EYES?!"

"MY HAIR!!!"

"AHHHH!!!!"

---

"JUNGWON!! TADA!!" Jungwon turned around and her jaw dropped to the floor.

"WOAH JENO!! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!" Jungwon ran to him as he blushed madly

"He's perfect for a photoshoot" the director said looking at Jeno.Jungwon nodded and furrowed her eyebrows.

Jeno looked at his watch and widened his eyes."JINWOO!! UH BYE!!" he took his clothes and his bag running to Jinwoo's kindergarten.

"Hi Mrs Wong!! Where is Jinwoo?" She turned to him and widened her eyes."Jeno is that you?!" He nodded.

"Omg you look different!!" She smiled widely."Uh thanks" she scanned him again."Oh Jinwoo is inside.He's been waiting for you" Jeno nodded walking into the empty class.

"Baby!!" He looked up and frowned."Who are you? You look like my Daddy" Jinwoo tilted his head.

"Hey it's me!! Your Daddy!!" Jinwoo shook his head."My daddy wears shirt and jeans.Not like you.My Daddy also wears glasses.His hair is black not red" Jeno touched his eyes and searched for his glasses.

"Jinwoo it's me!! Oh my God where is my glasses?! I SWEAR I AM LEE JENO" Jinwoo shook his head.

"If you're my Daddy, then what's the secret password?"

──────────────────────

Do you guys know the secret password? 🤔 If you guys know, comment below hehe