☃︎18

"Who is this?" the man in suit asked his assistant while pointing at the picture of Jeno and Jungwon in a magazine.

"Lee Jeno boss.He is popular nowadays for having charms that attracts women.But unfortunately, the girl beside him is his wife" the man nodded and stared at the magazine.

"Find their house.I wanna have a talk" he said and the assistant bowed before walking out from the office.

"It's been a while Lee Jeno" he scoffed and smiled widely making the secretary beside him gulped in fear.

----

"MOMMY!! RAWR!!" Jinwoo roared cutely at his mother while wearing his lion costume.

"Ahh I'm scared!!" Jungwon ran around the house when the main door opened revealing Jeno."Daddy!!" Jinwoo ran to Jeno as he took the little one into his arms.

"Aigoo you become lion this time.Have you eat?" Jinwoo giggled and shook his head.

"Not yet? Good.Because I bought MAC AND CHEESE!!" Jeno cheered happily."YAY!! I LOVE IT!!" Jinwoo clapped excitedly.

"Hey you're back" Jungwon hugged Jeno and she pecked his cheek."How's the photoshoot?" she asked and he groaned.

"Your stylist loves my body so much.He's been touching me everywhere since last 3 years!!!" Jeno whined and Jungwon laughed.

"Nah don't mind him.He has a boyfriend" Jeno sighed in relief."Go and shower!! You're smelly!!" Jungwon pushed him away.

"NOO!" Jeno whined."Daddy smelly!! Go away!!" Jinwoo shooed him and Jeno pouted cutely.

Suddenly, the bell rang."Oh? Let me take it" Jeno walked to the door and opened it.He saw men in black suits standing in front of his house.

"My boss wants to see you" Jeno tilted his head and a guy step ahead."Hello Mr Lee.Let's have a talk shall we?" He smiled widely.

Jeno widened his eyes in shocked when he saw who it was.

"N-NA JAEMIN?!"