☃︎15

~ flashback ~

6 months later

"Noona--" Jeno got cut by Jihyo."Listen to me Jeno.Take care of Jinwoo for me.I beg you okay?" Jeno frowned.

"B-But noona!! I-I didn't even finish my studies!! I-I'll go to college next year!! You know how hard that will be if I start the college?" Jihyo sighed.

"P-Please Jeno.For Eunwoo.I-I am stucking myself here because of my craziness.I-I can't abandoned Jinwoo.I love him Jeno-yah" Jihyo cried out.

"I-I heard that you....y-you kill someone in the cell?" Jihyo scoffed."Yeah.Crazy isn't it? Now I have to wait for my punishment" she wiped her tears.

"Jeno promise me that you'll take care of Jinwoo.For Eunwoo at least" Jeno bit his lips and nodded.

"I-I will" Jihyo smiled widely but her tears still falling down."T-Thank you.P-Promise me that you'll love him like your son hm?" Jeno nodded.

~ end of flashback ~

"So that's the truth" Jeno sighed taking a sip of his coffee."Oh god it must be hard for Jinwoo to handle this.He's just a child" Jungwon looked at her fingers.

"Yeah.That's why I got protective when it comes to Jinwoo.H-He's just too precious for me" Jeno smiled softly.

"So about the first story.....you didn't ask me about it yet" Jungwon giggled shyly.Jeno tilted his head in confusion.

"Ask you about what?" Jungwon frowned."Yah!! I thought you want me to be your girlfriend!!" Jeno chuckled.

"Do you want to?" Jungwon nodded her head vigorously."Okay now you're my girlfriend" she giggled and held his hands.

"Can we have a date later?" Jeno shrugged."If you want to, sure!" Jeno pinched her cheeks.

----

"Bye Mrs Wong!!" Jinwoo bade and ran to Jungwon."NOONA!!" Jinwoo put his hands up and Jungwon picked him up.

"Hey handsome!! How's school?" Jinwoo pouted cutely."Soyeonie didn't come to school today" they chuckled softly.

"I send you to school to study, not flirting with your Soyeonie hm?" Jeno pinched his cheeks and Jinwoo giggled.