☃︎23

2 years later

MOMMY!!! UNCLES ARE HERE!!!" Jinwoo cheered as he got picked up by Haechan."Hello!! Where is my new baby girl?!" Haechan ran to the crib and saw an angel sleeping soundly in her crib.

"Omo she's so cute" he awed."What's her name?" Mark asked."Jinyoung" Jeno said while caressing Jungwon's hands.

"How are you? You must be tired.I'll give you leave days as much as you want hm?" Renjun passed her the basket of fruits.

"Thanks boss!!" Jungwon chuckled a little."WHERE IS MY NEW GIRLFRIEND?!" Jay ran into the house with Ryujin behind him.

"AWW IS TH--" he got pushed by Ryujin."Aww she's so cute!!! Hello!!! Unnie is here!!!" Jay slapped her head."YOU'RE AUNTY!! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!" Jinhyuk and Jinwoo giggled at the sight.

Then the door opened again.It was Yeji this time."BABE HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY?" she rushed to Jungwon."Of course I am" Yeji pinched her cheeks and turned to crib.

"Aww we got new beans here" she cooed at Jinyoung."Who are these?" Haechan blinked his eyes.

"That's Ryujin and her boyfriend Jay.And this is Yeji.They are our batch mates in college" Jaemin turned to Ryujin and Jay.

"Are you sure? Both of them are couples?" He asked unbelievably."HEY!? WE LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER!!" Jay put his hand on Ryujin's shoulder.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!! YOUR ARMPIT IS SMELLY!!" she pushed him away."Aish don't be too loud can you? Jinyoung will wake up" Yeji sighed.

"We called you to meet my new baby.Not to show your fights in front of her" Jungwon shook her head.

"Sorry mother in law" Jay bowed a little and Ryujin slapped his head."You're not marrying her daughter you pervert old man" Jay scoffed.

"It's not like you never date Jinwoo too" Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows."Jinwoo is still my boyfriend okay?" Ryujin flipped her hair.

"Oi oi!! I'm not approving you with my son!!" Jungwon said and Ryujin pouted cutely.

"You too look good together" Mark said."WANNA WORK IN MY COMPANY?!" Haechan, Renjun and Jaemin took our their cards.

"Damn you guys got casted by 3 companies at the same time" Jeno laughed out loud.

The CEOs glared at each other before turning to the couple."Yeji can be a model too okay? She once was a model in L.A.But only once" Jungwon said.

"Take each of them then" At last, Renjun took Yeji, Haechan took Jay and Jaemin took Ryujin into their companies.

THE END