(9 pt2) 私のために戦う? Watashi no tame ni tatakau?

-Warning; blood descriptions and violence-

-An: the pic above is who I'll mention later-

Bakugou slowly removed his hand from your mouth and to his own, telling you to stay quiet. Both of you were beyond anxious while hearing the male step even closer. It was so bad you thought your heart might shoot out of your chest at this rate.

"dude, why are you out here looking at a pit?" Both you and Bakugou froze at the sound of a new male joining the other. He sounded much younger than what you had expected.

Bakugou glanced into the opening only to see an 18-year-old with white hair and an undercut. "Kite, why the sudden visit in the middle of the plan like this?" You looked past Bakugou's arm, barely able to see outside.

"Because she's not here. Never was, apparently. I think you got a fake roster from one of the teachers as a protective measure." Bakugou chewed his lip. Why lie to a comrade like that? What exactly was this 18-year-old doing here with a bunch of villains? The smaller Male began to push the older one away while laughing lightheartedly.

Before the pair vanished out of view, he glanced back at the crevis with a wink before making sure the older Male was out of range of seeing both of you.

The two teens let out a sigh before relaxing. You finally realized the position that the two of you were in. This made your cheeks turn ten shades of red.

You stared into them, feeling entirely captivated by his orbs. One of his arms was pinning you to the ground just as before. Bakugou gazed down with those fiery red eyes. Feeling all kinds of flushed, you wanted out, or maybe you didn't? Gah, you didn't know what to feel!

"(y/n)..." He asked slowly. "... Are you okay? I saw you take that fall earlier." You covered a cut that still oozed any blood to hide it. It didn't work. Bakugou knew you were hiding it.

"Y-yeah! We s-should go now." You stuttered, making yourself look like an idiot. "If you say so..." Bakugou almost sounded sad that you had lied to him.

His standard glare returned when we had left the small ditch. You followed close behind him. You were so confused... You watched him jump from rock to rock. Was he worried about you? I-It can't be that... Right?

When an explosion occurred at the entrance, you and Bakugou both agreed to hurry. To make things faster, you grabbed onto him with some mild complaining.

"I can get there on my own!" You laughed nervously at his ignorance of the situation at hand. Aizawa-Sensei was battling an entire front at once, sooner or later, he would become tired, or they would figure out how long his duration was between his need to blink.

Even then, students needed help. What would be the point of maxing out a quirk just to be useless a moment later? To put things short, he reluctantly took a short flight with you.

Once you were within range, you tossed Bakugou. Using his explosions, he rocked right to the guy with the teleportation quirk. You hovered in the sky, taking in the landscape of the battlefield.

All Might be being held by the waist as he had the bird person thing. Half of his body was in a warp gate, and he popped out on the other side, clenching All Might's side where blood seeped his White shirt.

The ice crawled up the bird's skin, stopping just before it reaches All Might. Coming in from two of the Zones, was Todoroki and Kirishima. A blue-haired male with hands gripping his face and body stood there, assumingly telling that bird mutant what to do.

The warp gate was gone, and the mutant pulled himself out. Limbs that were frozen throughout cracked and fell off. The mutant crawled around with his back arched in the wrong direction. New mounds of black and red flesh melded together to make a new arm and leg.