{18} レスキューミッションResukyūmisshon pt2

An- takes place after AFO beats the crap out of the heroes

Your back pressed harder against the wall, pushing the feathers into your back. Limbs and thoughts rendered them frozen in time. Bile rises in your throat from the sounds echoing overhead. Beads of cold sweat rolled down your neck, making your body shudder. The urge to rip your feet away from the prison that holds; them slowly overtook your mind.

The rapid beat of your heart banged against the bone cage and reverberated loudly in your ears. The sounds overhead seeped through the wall, shaking it. The fuzzy sounds of a conversation echoed above the fight.

"Well, isn't the great... All Might! Toshi-"

"All For One, you monster, taking a child-" A deep voice boomed over the sounds of collapsing rubble,

"Master... We should be... Convince him."

Then a voice echoed over the wall, making your heart drop into your stomach. "Like hell, I would ever join you, bastards!" A thud and an explosion followed. Bile continued on its way up, forcing a hand to clap over your mouth, forcing back the urge to vomit.

Another loud boom ripped overhead. The sounds of All Might sounded so desperate. You didn't want to be here yet had to stay. You had to get Bakugou out of there; it didn't matter if it resulted in a fight or not.

Your body shifted to glance over the edge. The small view forced your heart to drop into your gut.

Shigaraki held Bakugou by the shirt, lifting him in the air. His skin was smeared with blood and bruised. He defeatedly looked up at the blue-haired male with a fearless smile resting upon his lips. Bakugou mouthed a few words but looked as if he struggled to say them.

Your eyes burned. Like a bright light shined directly into them. The list of different wants and needs floated in your numbed mind.

"(y/n)?" Todoroki's faint voice rang in your ears, fading into nothing. Nothing around you remained in focus. The edges blurred with a crimson fog. Your body slumped down the wall. Eyes burned more, wide and unblinking. Something warm ran down your cheeks.

Slowly, you stood, barely able to hear Shasha's voice directing the others. Then, finally, the large wings spread out, a giant feather floating above your palm.

"Move."

Shasha grabbed Midoryia by the waist while the others ducked out of the way. The feather connected with the wall, exploding upon impact. Only to leave a pile of rubble left in its wake. Your limbs moved without direction: dust and different quirks were swirling about the battlefield.

The blue-haired male met your gaze with a twisted smile. Amusement lit up behind his beady eyes. "Well, if it isn't you, have you come for this one?" He cackled.

Your wings curled around your body from debris from the impending fight just a few meters away.

"You, you're the one Stain..." A green fleshed male wearing a headband similar to Stain stepped back while others surrounded him. "Out of the way."

They did as asked and moved. None of them uttered a sound with eyes white and wide. Your gaze never left Bakugou struggling for air underneath his grip. His lips pulled into a twisted smile. The scars lining your back burned with the recent trauma. The wings spread out, several feathers detaching to hover. Poised and ready for attack.

"Drop him,"

The male's beady white eyes grew pale but didn't commit to the command. Stepping forward, the distance between the two was quickly closed. Your palm connected with his abdomen. His body buckled over, coughing and sputtering at your feet.