(6)何かをするNanika o suru

"(Y/n), I know that most of what happened was between you, Bakugou, and Midoriya, but please knock some sense into those boys." You winced at the movement of your body as Iida walked you to the Nurses office.

"W-what?" You panted, barely able to stay awake. Everything around you was growing fuzzy and making it hard to concentrate. "Eventually, we were marked as the MVPs for this. Me because I had assimilated into the role as well as you. But you were not willing to let one part of your team be left behind or face it alone, thus making it work in the end." You chuckled breathlessly as the door came into view. Midoriya was already inside being treated.

"It's not-not that I was trying to be a hero. After all, there is a team of three, and no one deserves to work alone." Iida carefully placed you on the bed, allowing Recovery Girl to look over your wounds.

The smaller woman took your hand and placed a kiss on it to stop any bleeding. "Iida dear, you can go." The male nodded and left the room. You merely stared at the ground as the older woman began to bandage your wounds.

"Quartz Sparrow, isn't that the name of your quirk?" You nodded slowly. "My wings are broken. They'll take a week at max to heal completely." Recovery Girl smiled warmly and handed you a sucker.

"A useful ability. But be more careful in the future. Your shin is another issue. There's a hairline fracture there that I can't heal yet. No walking on it, and you can't materialize your wings either for the next four days." You gave her a small nod and took the crutches to change. After all, you were still in the hero costume.

It was a slow process, but you eventually did it with the help of ShaSha and Momo. You crutched the way back to the classroom. You could see the pile of mistakes you had made in training; jumping into a direct attack wasn't the smartest thing to do. But it was all you could do.

You kicked on the door, hoping someone inside had heard. Thankfully, Kirishima opened the door. "Oh! (Y/n)!" He beamed, he had a friendly smile except for sharp teeth rows, but he was still cute. He moved out of the way so you could get inside.

"Thank you." You walked past him with a fake smile plastered on your face. For once, you were in a worse condition than Midoriya. At least he could walk on his own.

"Hey, what you did in there was amazing!" Someone praised. You looked up to see people starting to crowd around the small space. "Mina Ashdiso!" A pink girl beamed, "Sero! You were amazing! You have got to reach me those moves!" A boy with black hair said.

You gave a weary smile at the moment. "Yeah, I look forward to it. " Eventually, you were left alone for a minute to take a breath. You closed your eyes, sighing while breathing in the smell of the small room when you opened them again to find Bakugou standing there.

"Meet me outside. You baka." He said softly. Bakugou's typical prideful gaze seemed cracked just a bit. You thought as he walked out of the classroom. A few minutes later, Midoriya walked in, asking where Bakugou was.

"He's left already," you answered; he nodded and ran out the door. He looked to be in a rush. I wonder, was it because of the fight they had? The tension coming off those two could freeze people in place. After a moment, you decided to get up and leave. You were exhausted from today, and most likely, you were going to get it tomorrow.

You had made it to the window and saw Bakugou, Midoriya, and All Might outside. You had no clue what they were talking about. You watched as Bakugou suddenly left to leave the other two alone. 'Well, it can't be helped. I need to pick up Ivan; he has to be worried by now. That kid has always been such a worrywart.'

You left the school doors slamming behind you. The cool air had recharged your battery a little. Taking a deep breath, you continued down the pathway until you had reached the gate.

The crutches made an awful sound as you put a bit of weight on them. Thankfully, they didn't break. You fixed the problem and gotten moving again for the second time. 'Damn, I need something better than these.' "Where do you think you're going?" A harsh voice said. Bet you six yen; you know who that is.

I turned around hesitantly to see Bakugou leaning against the wall out of view. I sighed loudly; he had scared me. "Oh, Bakugou, it's you. I saw you leave?" You sighed, still confused. Bakugou shoved his hands into the pockets while walking up to you.

"What is it, you hedgehog?" You asked in a stoic voice. Bakugou ended up walking close, being on these dumb crutches you couldn't move all that well. You hadn't entirely forgiven him for earlier, so it put you on edge. "I can't believe I am saying this, but." Bakugou looked like he would get pissed or die if he went on; he stared at the ground letting a shadow fall over his eyes. 'Please Don't Be Sappy.'

"I'm fucking sorry!" Bakugou yelled as if to get it out faster; what was he sorry for? He turned ten shades of red. An apology was the last thing you had expected from him. "What for?" Bakugou continues to stare at the ground.

"You got in the middle of my fucking fight even after I had warned you. Could you be any less stupid...?" He admitted, never looking up. "Uh, no. I can't, to be honest, I can probably be even more of a dumbass." You admitted plainly. It was true, though. "Shut up and let me finish, you dumbass. I feel bad for getting you mixed up in all of that, so if I can fucken do anything until you get to your ass back to normal, let me Fucking know!" He growled, talking relatively fast. But Wow. You didn't know he was capable of compassion.

He never looked up from the ground, but the slight delay in words meant he meant it. "Come on then," you looked at him blankly then walked away. "Bitch, what?" A look of confusion splattered on his face.

"You said you wanted to make it up to me, right? Well, I'm going to need it since I'm on these dam things for the next four days. So until then, you're stuck with me!" You laughed with a semi-automatic smile. Bakugou reluctantly followed you down the street to the train station.

It was strange the edge Lord was caring for once. 'I had no idea what prompted it, but I couldn't push him on it if I wanted to keep my hearing.' "Don't worry, I won't tell." You promised; he clicked his tongue and looked away, glaring at something.

"But listen, to move forward, we have to fall. But staying down is no longer an option." You continued to walk without another word.