(3) 新たな始まりAratana hajimari

You awoke to the sounds of glass softly clanking together. Your eyes fluttered open, overwhelmed with a bright flushing light. Blinking a few times fixed that issue. You pushed up to see that you were in Recovery Girl's office. The white walls are covered in stucco-the small amounts of liquids on a shelf near the window.

Your brain was pounding behind your skull and heaviness on your back. 'Did I take it too far again? Knowing me, probably. Damn, why does my quirk have to be so destructive again? Thanks, mom!' The crystal wings pressed against your back so they were protected and could heal. Thus your tattoos returned. You pressed a cold hand to your forehead, trying to calm the pulsing behind your skull.

"You really should pay more attention." You turned to see Recovery Girl standing by the window. "Oh, okay, but how did I get here?" You asked solemnly. She turned around so she would face you. "A young man brought you in."

You'd bet she could see the confusion on your face. You cocked an eyebrow, still somewhat confused about the situation. You pushed back the feeling for now and got up to leave. A wave of soreness fixed itself into your joints, making it hard to move.

You latched onto the handle to the door just as it was yanked open. You let out a small yelp as you were tackled to the floor by a tiny human. "Onēsan! What were you thinking leaving me all alone for that long!" By the sound of his cries, you figured it out pretty quickly that it was Ivan. You gave him a small pat on the head while sitting up. His own marked Tattoos showed through his shirt, reminding you of your father. A sad smile pulled on your lips as you dove into the realm of your memories.

Your father, (f/n) Yegai, and mother, (m/n) Yegai, were two of a kind. Your father's quirk could create and move things with crystals that came from his sweat glands, while your mother could fight with wings of light that vanished and reappeared at will.

This created your crystal wings and Ivan's wings of light. However, he didn't exactly know how to use them. Ivan looked up at you with his shinning amber eyes, almost crying. Your smile turned happy, at least he remembered you, and that's all that mattered. "Okay, Firefly, I won't." Just as you were standing, a shadow vanished from behind the open door. You curiously glanced around, trying to see who was watching you other than Recovery girl. But there wasn't anyone.

You shrugged it off as merely apart of your imagination. Ivan grabbed ahold of your hand, yanking you out of the office. "Come on Onesan! I wanna go home!" You glanced down at him, so happy and carefree.

The two of you left the school and started on the way back. Typically, you could fly, but your quirk was being too set in with overuse so that you couldn't fly until tomorrow. It was mainly the same route with the Gas station to your right every time. "Come on, sis! We can get the delicious mac and cheese they have!" Ivan begged, giving you the puppy dog eyes.

You looked down at him; his big amber eyes were similar to a wolfs. You couldn't say no to him. "Ugh, fine!" You groaned-- slapping your forehead. You were just glad the government gave you a bi-monthly paycheck to take care of yourselves in the absence of a guardian.

"Yes! You're the best Oneesan!" He chirped with happiness. We walked over to the small store and went inside. The white lights above shinned over the enormous amounts of drinks and food.

"Alright, go find our dinner, and I'll get the drinks." Within a second, he ran off in the other direction. You walked through the small aisles towards the back of the store where the drinks are.

Ivan was too young for caffeine, and you wouldn't want him to pick up your lousy energy drink habits. You opened the door and picked out a Fanta. Tucking the orange bottle underneath your arm, you walked over to the energy drink section. You walked around until you had found the energy drink section. They got a new shipment in! A ring rang through the air, indicating an unknown person had walked in. You didn't pay much attention to it.